LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK ROMANS 8:17b (MSG)
"And we know we are going to get what’s coming to us—an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we’re certainly going to go through the good times with him!"
1. There are two sides to every story . so don't give up. 2 Kings 7:1 (NIV)"Elisha replied, "Hear the word of the LORD. This is what the LORD says: About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria." Before that time there was severe scarcity. "two sides"
2. Look at the other side of the story and give it all your attention. 2 cor 4:18 (NIV)"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
3. The first part of the story is about to end ; get ready for an uncommon breakthrough in the second half. Psalm 40:1 (Msg)"I waited and waited and waited for God. At last he looked; finally he listened.". God is about to change your story finally in Jesus name , Amen.
4. You are not stagnant , but only crossing to the other side . Though it is taking some time , don't worry , you will surely get there on time .Amen. Hab 2:2-3 (Msg)"It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait! And it doesn’t lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It’s on its way. It will come right on time."
5. Let the joy of the other side give you the strength to keep going, for every pain in life has an end . Prov 23:17-18" Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long.For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off."
6. When there are two sides of the story , why allow people to conclude your case for you ?. It is not over yet . Amen. Luke 21:13"And it shall turn to you for a testimony."
7. Where you are now is only preparing you for where you are about to enter (a land of milk and honey) in Jesus name , Amen. Exo 23:20"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared."
8.Why turn your back now , when the world is about to receive you at the other side . Matt 5:14 (NIV)"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden."
9. God created two seasons night and day .(two sides ) Your day is about to break in the name of Jesus , Amen. Psalm 30:5(NIV)"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
The morning of your testimony is very close , very close . Amen.
10. you have fought the good fight of faith , are you going to give up now ,when you are about to receive your crown ? James 1:12(NIV)"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."
PRAYER: Father let my season of celebration come now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
You will testify in Jesus name , Amen.