Monday, 24 October 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISIAIAH 14:27
"For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?"
10 SECRETS THAT THE ENEMY DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT
1.God's word cannot be disanulled , but it doesn't stop the enemy from coming to attack you .Jer 1:19(NIV)"They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.". So hold on to the truth , it will come to pass . Amen.
2.God's word cannot be disannulled , but the enemy can mount pressure on you to give up like Samson. Judges 16:16(ESV)"And when she pressed him hard with her words day after day, and urged him, his soul was vexed to death."
3.God's word cannot be disannulled , but the enemy can stop you from praying if you allow him. Luke 22:45(HCSB)"When He got up from prayer and came to the disciples, He found them sleeping, exhausted from their grief."
4. God's word cannot be disannulled , but the enemy can attack your faith. Matt 14:31(NIV)"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"
5.God's word cannot be disannulled , but the enemy can discourage you from sowing. Eccl 11:4 (Amp)"He who observes the wind [and waits for all conditions to be favorable] will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap."
6. God's word cannot be disannulled, but the enemy can discourage you from praising God .Num 14:2(NLT)"Their voices rose in a great chorus of protest against Moses and Aaron. "If only we had died in Egypt, or even here in the wilderness!" they complained."
7. God's word cannot be disannulled , but the enemy can push you to doubt Him. Matt 28:17(NLT)"When they saw him, they worshiped him--but some of them doubted!" .
8. God's word cannot be disannulled ,but the enemy can discourage you from reading your bible .2 Tim 2:15"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
9. God's word cannot be disannulled ,but the enemy can provoke you with the spirit of anger . 2 Kings 5:11(NIV)"But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy."
10.God's word cannot be disannulled, but the enemy can discourage you from going to church .Heb 10:25(NLT)" And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near."
Key- Don't allow the enemy to deceive you . Act on the word and believe God .
Personal quote :
" Do you know your miracle can happen now ?"
PRAYER: Father let me never give up on your word concerning me now in Jesus name , Amen.
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Friday, 21 October 2016
Thursday, 20 October 2016
Tuesday, 18 October 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW 3:17
"And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
10 KEYS - ABOUT GOD'S VOICE
1. Once you know His voice , joy is always the resultant effect . Why? you cannot hear His voice without being joyful . No ! Any time I here Him , I get excited , just to here Him speak , gives me great joy .John 15:11(NIV)"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete"
2. His voice is His presence . Gen 3:8."And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."
3. God's voice is His WILL .Isaiah 6:8(NIV)"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
4. God's voice is His confirmation . Exo 19:9(ESV)"And the LORD said to Moses, “Behold, I am coming to you in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and may also believe you forever.” When Moses told the words of the people to the LORD,".
5.Once you can hear His voice ; you become a voice .Deu 4:12 (NASB)""Then the LORD spoke to you from the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of words, but you saw no form-- only a voice."
6.Once you hear His voice , you know the way .Isaiah 30:21(NLT)"Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, "This is the way you should go," whether to the right or to the left."
7. Once you can hear His voice , life becomes pleasant ,even in the midst of your storm .How ? You are sure He will take care of things . Amen . prov 3:17"Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace."
8. Once you can hear His voice , hope rises. Jer 29:11(NIV)"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
9.Satan is careful with people who can hear His voice . Why? He knows they can do the impossible . Why ? he knows they will act on His voice once they hear Him .Luke 11:28 (NLT)"Jesus replied, "But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice."
10. Once you can hear His voice , you become a global light to your world .Matt 5:14(NLT)"You are the light of the world--like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden."
"His voice is His answer "
Prayer :Father teach me how to hear your voice in Jesus name , Amen.
You have already won ! Amen.
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ACTS 16:24-25
"Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them."
10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY OF PAUL AND SILAS
1. They were never discouraged. Key- Never be discouraged in the midst of your storm. Why? Is only a door way to your breakthrough. For He has said in Isaiah 41:10 (NLT) "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
2. Their faith in God was constant.They never doubted Mark 11:22 (Amp Version) "And Jesus ,replying ,said to them ,Have faith in God [constantly}".Let your faith be constant , don't doubt , no matter the situation. just lock on and stay there ! It is already done. If you draw back , you will lose your testimony . Isa 26:3.
3. Will you praise God in the midst of your trial ? They did and they were delivered. so praise works . Don't stop your praise . Heb 13:15 (Amp Version)"Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name. " Key- your obedience to God's word is key to your deliverance.
4. Even though they were in chains, they still prayed . No matter the bondage , the enemy has kept you , keep praying/talking to your God and don't give up . Your deliverance will surely come in Jesus name , Amen. Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call." NB: "Has the Lord said "? Num 23:19
5. Despite the fact that the prisoners heard them pray and worship God , they were not distracted . Keep your focus on God and don't be distracted by the people around you. Their opinion of you is not God's opinion of you , so stay focused and wait upon God expectantly . Heb 12:2 (AmpVersion)"Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God. "
6. They simply believed God Key- Allow the thought of what you believe to remain in your spirit , it will manifest. John 11:40 "Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God"
7. They knew one thing that God would help them.He did . Heb 13:6 (Amp Version) " So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?". Key- Know one thing too , God will help.
8 . Your deliverance is in your mouth . They prayed and sang praises to God .psalm 50:23 (Amp Version) "He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God." Key- They where not silent even in chains . continue to give thanks to Him.
9.They prayed and sang praises to God at 12 midnight .why 12 midnight? Is the hour of the third watch . The hour the forces of darkness carry out their evil plans . Is also the hour of battle in the heavenly realms . Key- At that hour is time to secure your job , business , destiny etc. pray and give God thanks at that hour .Psalm 119:62" At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments." .
10. They knew the power of praise . you can offer prayers to God amiss , but you can never praise God amiss . bible says God personally comes when praises are offered to Him . Psalm 22:3(NASB)"Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel."
"when you can't pray through , praise your way through"
Prayer: Father fight my battles for me in Jesus name , Amen.
YOU ARE A WINNER !
Monday, 17 October 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MARK 14:36 (NASB)
"And He was saying, "Abba! Father! All things are possible for You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will."
10 MYSTERIES OF MARK 14:36
1. What God's will is has to be working for your good . Whatever you are facing now is simply working for your good . if it worked for our Savoir Jesus it will also work for you . Roms 8:28 (NASB)"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
2. This is another revelation from the book of Lam 3:28 (Amp Version) "Let him sit alone uncomplaining and keeping silent [in hope], because [God] has laid [the yoke] upon him [for his benefit]." Key- God will only show you the secret ,when you hold your peace.
3. This is another testimony of 1 peter 4:12 (Msg ) says " Friends, when life gets really difficult, don’t jump to the conclusion that God isn’t on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner." So don't try to reason God , He is too big for our human reasoning and too faithful to be doubted . All you "need" is to trust him like a child . Matt 18:3 (NIV) "And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." A child only believes whatever the parents say , they don't even think of reasoning it out. you know how children behave "My daddy Said" lol. period!
4. Jesus in his moment of trial , didn't allow his flesh to rule his sense of judgment. Jesus believed God .John 11:40 (NLT) "Jesus responded, "Didn't I tell you that you would see God's glory if you believe?" Key- It might not happen immediately . but once you believe in your spirit , the enemy cannot stop your testimony.
5.. In your moments of trial, pray . Jesus cried unto God.Listen , God is faithful . pray and hold your peace and give glory to His name ! Luke 18:1 (NIV) "Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up." .Key- be sensitive in your spirit and look out for that word He drops in your spirit .
6. The knowledge you have of God matters in your moments of trial . It was the knowledge Jesus had of God , that made him submissive to God's will and not his will. Matt 7:21 (ESV) "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. "
7 . The scripture above is also a revelation of Prov 24:10 (NLT) "If you fail under pressure, your strength is too small."
8. Prov 24 :5 (GWT) collaborates this " A strong man knows how to use his strength, but a person with knowledge is even more powerful." Key- Meditate and study the word more.
9. When you are confronted with a situation ,never see your "cup" as bigger than God . Jesus knew God was bigger than the "cup" he was about to face. psalm 66:3 (ESV) "Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies come cringing to you. "
10 . This again is a revelation of the book of 1 Peter 5:6 (WNT) "Humble yourselves therefore beneath the mighty hand of God, so that at the right time He may set you on high." Key - Humility takes you up , not down.
"if you go through the pain , you will also experience the victory"
Prayer- Father help me not to give up in my times of trail in Jesus name, Amen.
you ve won !! Amen.
Saturday, 15 October 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK GALATIANS 4:4(ESV)
"But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law,".
10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY BEHIND YOUR FULLNESS OF TIME
1.Until the harvest is completely ripe there will be no harvest . Rev 14:18"And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe." Key- some people draw back in their fullness of time.keep going !
2.In your fullness of time, from experience , the pruning gets deeper.why? you are DONE! John 15:2 (NASB)""Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit."
3.In your fullness of time -It takes another process on its own that requires more of your patience as a matured believer. so rather than ask God what is going on? , you simple key into it with patience. Heb 10:36 "For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."
4.When you enter into your fullness of time, your loyalty , faithfulness , humility , a forgiving heart , boldness , respect and more will-be tested again, fine-tuned and checked.Why ? When God wants to bless you with a nuclear kind of anointing/favor/ uncommon kind of wealth, He ensures they are well in place. That is why , what would have taken like 5 years of preparation takes alittle longer . Moses waited for 40 years . Jesus 30 years for a 3 year ministry.!1 peter 5:10 (NIV)"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." The suffering is your season of training .
5.It is possible to delay it when you come into your fullness of time , if you are not yet prepared for what God wants to do. I caught a glimpse of this in my life one day and God knew in my heart that I was not yet prepared for it .Why? couldn't fathom the magnitude of the assignment . Jer 1:7 (NIV)"But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am too young.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you."
6.Until your time has fully come , God cannot be moved .Gal 4:4(NIV)"But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law,". Key - you might be in your season , but God is the one that gives the final order.
7.In the fullness of your season that is when the battle gets overwhelming. But let it not move you.Be encouraged that it is finally over . Here is the key - bible says having done all , stand your ground and remain unmovable. Eph 6:13(Amp)"Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place]."
8.In your fullness of time keep rejoicing and hold on to that promise .John 15:11(NLT)"I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!".When you see the results , Amen.
9.In your fullness of time ,God is the one that makes it happen not your efforts. only believe what the word says , Amen. Isaiah 48:3(NIV)"I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass."
10. When you come into the fullness of your season ; you can easily know from these signs ie. sudden promotion, things of celebration happening so fast , favors from everywhere and more . Amen.Psalm 102:13 (NIV)"You will arise and have compassion on Zion,
" patience is the key that brings you into your fullness of time "
PRAY ER - Father help me not to give up before the fullness of my time in Jesus name , Amen.
NB: MANY GAVE UP BEFORE THE FULLNESS OF THEIR TIME . (PRAY ) AMEN.
Have a blessed weekend. you have won! Amen
Thursday, 13 October 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 16:20(HSCB)
"I assure you: You will weep and wail, but the world will rejoice. You will become sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn to joy. "
10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY OF SORROW
1. Sorrow handled rightly will soon turn into joy. psalm 126:6(NIV)"Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them."
2. your sorrow gives birth to your experience .Roms 5:3,4"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:"
3. Your sorrow gives you direction . you know who to make friends with , where to go and who to call in times of need and how you ought to pray when you call upon God. .Isaiah 30:21 (NASB)" Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left."
4. Your sorrow is not a waste, but your wealth of experience , the world is waiting to learn from.Most of the lessons I write comes from my own personal experiences expressed in words. 2 cor 3:2 (NLT)"The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you."
5. Sorrow is a killer of pride and a builder of humility .Daniel 4:37 (NIV)"Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble." Key- It was the sorrow he went through , that killed the pride in him .
6. Jesus said you will weep, you did . He says your sorrow "shall" be turned into joy.Question ? why doubt the second part of the story ? Num 23:19(NIV)"God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfil?" Joshua 21:45
7. your sorrow has been predicted by God that it shall turn into joy. Key- you activate the second part of the story by faith backed up with your expectations. .psalm 30:5 (ESV)"For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Lam 3:25 see the Amp version
8. Sorrow brings out the spirit of compassion in us . Compassion is birth out of experience not really from reading motivational books . How do you comfort someone in pain , if you have not experienced that pain yourself . Jesus had to go through it so as to be able to comfort us in our times pf pain. Heb 2:18(NLT)"Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.
9. God created everything for a season . No matter the sorrow you are facing now , is only for a season . Eccl 3:1(NASB)"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven." Don't be fooled into thinking that problem is forever . No , no , no . Don't give the devil , the credit , he doesn't deserve. Prov 23:17, 18 . is very true.
10. One of the keys to seeing your next season , is having a good attitude. Never allow the enemy to steal your joy . Sorrow has a way of teaching us patience , when we know we cannot handle it by our strength/power , you become patient with the one who is able to handle it for you . Roms 8:25(ESV)"But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."
Personal quote :
"When sorrow is handled wisely , it turns into joy "
PRAYER : Father turn now my sorrows into joy in Jesus name , Amen.
Your time has come in Jesus name,Amen.
Tuesday, 11 October 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS 1:3(NIV)
"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light."
10 KEYS - GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT
1.If you fail to speak , the situation remains the same by default. Mark 11:23 .(ESV)"Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him." So if you don't say , according to scripture , nothing changes.
2.God "said" then He saw it. If you wait to see before you speak , you will never see . Kingdom principles say we speak what we believe.2 Cor 4:13 (NIV)"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,".
3.The unseen dominates the seen . Is a law , it can never change.Key- when faced with your challenges , work from the unseen , by speaking what God is revealing to you from the unseen. . 2 Cor 4:18(Amp)"So we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen; for the things which are visible are temporal [just brief and fleeting], but the things which are invisible are everlasting imperishable.."
4.God is a faith God and He expects us to follow His method like father like son . Eph 5:1(NIV)"Follow God's example, therefore, as dearly loved children"
5.God did not speak the problem , He spoke what He wanted the solution to be. .Roms 4:17.(NIV)"As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not." Key- when you speak faith filled words , is God speaking through you . Matt 10:20
6.What you don't want in your life, even if you have the facts on the ground ' don't say what you don't want .God never did , so we follow Him..Matt 12:37(NIV)"For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
7.If you walk by faith you will reap the rewards of your faith . if you walk carnally you will reap the rewards of your carnality. Gal 6:8 (NLT)"Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." Key- Something God gave you that cannot fail is called "FAITH" Roms 12:3b
8.If you remain silent for your situation to change , you will lose . No matter your storm keeping saying what the word says .Prov 23:18"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off." It will surely end . keep saying it and keep putting action to your faith. Amen. Dance if you have too , praise Him , just put your faith to work. Psalm 50:23(Amp)
9.You can never beat Satan in the arena of sense knowledge. Never! , you will lose . Drag him into the arena of faith and give him a good beating. Rev 12:11(NLT)"And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die." Key- Their testimony of Jesus . They spoke by FAITH!
10.God was never moved because of the problem He saw on the earth , He knew what to do . John 6:6 (NLT)"He was testing Philip, for he already knew what he was going to do." Come on now ,just give God thanks as He commanded and put the devil to shame . Despite it all , YOU STILL LOVE GOD AND YOU WILL GIVE HIM THANKS AS HE COMMANDED YOU TO. AMEN. 1 THESS 5:28
"Once you know what to do , that is the answer with you already" Amen.
PRAYER LIKE THIS- FATHER THE GRACE TO SPEAK THE SOLUTION ,INSTEAD OF THE PROBLEM , LET THAT GRACE COME UPON ME NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
You have won!Amen.