Saturday, 27 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PROVERB 2:16 (NLT)
"Wisdom will save you from the immoral woman, from the seductive words of the promiscuous woman."
1."I have the strength to defend myself" . won't save you. Let God be true, Amen.1 Sam 2:9b(NLT) "He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone."
2.Anointing without wisdom leads to destruction . You doubt ? Ask Samson in the book of Judges 16:31(NLT)"Later his brothers and other relatives went down to get his body. They took him back home and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol, where his father, Manoah, was buried. Samson had judged Israel for twenty years."
3.Knowledge without applied wisdom will backfire .Joseph had knowledge , but wisdom told him "Flee" . Please can I translate it in my "pigin" language , wisdom told Joseph "vanish from there , no look back O " .Gen 39:12 (ESV)"she caught him by his garment, saying, “Lie with me.” But he left his garment in her hand and fled and got out of the house."
4.Prayer again is good , but for the above verse of scripture "wisdom is profitable to direct ". Amen. Eccl 10:10"If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct."
5.Never underestimate the power of an immoral woman , she perfectly knows what she is doing to trap you . Samson failed to realize this.Judges 16:19 (NIV)"After putting him to sleep on her lap, she called for someone to shave off the seven braids of his hair, and so began to subdue him. And his strength left him."
6.Avoiding her is childish , especially if she is in your office /neighbourhood/or lives in your very Estate. Dealing with your mind will go along way .When they see a committed Christian they know and whenever they see you , it will not be you ignoring them , they ignore you . Even when you greet , at times they pretend not to hear .lol. Eph 4:24(NIV)" and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.". prov 4:23 (NIV)"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
7.The immoral woman is been controlled by Satan ; and one thing we all should realize about this guy is found in the book of Rev 2 :24(NET)" But to the rest of you in Thyatira, all who do not hold to this teaching (who have not learned the so-called "deep secrets of Satan"), to you I say: I do not put any additional burden on you." An Immoral woman has a big full of endless tricks , if you doubt again ? go and ask those great Men of God who have fallen for them or better still "google it".
8.The words of a seductive woman are powerful ; but this is the catch , they can easily tell a fool when they catch one. how ? when you give them a listening ear. prov 7:4-5(NLT)"Love wisdom like a sister; make insight a beloved member of your family. Let them protect you from an affair with an immoral woman, from listening to the flattery of a promiscuous woman."
9.When it comes to an immoral woman , age difference does not work o . A ten year old can seduce a man of 40 years , if wisdom is not applied. The 10 year olds of today are far different from the ones of the 70's ."knowledge has increased o" prov 3:7 (NLT)Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
10.Am immoral woman is like a fast moving train , who has no pity/mercy for those who "foolishly" come across her path . She will crush your destiny so hard and as if nothing happened , the train is still on top speed . you doubt? go and ask the Ex celebrities they will tell you their story or better still "google it ".prov 2:18-19(NLT)"Entering her house leads to death; it is the road to the grave. The man who visits her is doomed. He will never reach the paths of life."
PRAY LIKE THIS - FATHER DELIVER ME FROM THE HANDS OF EVERY STRANGE WOMAN BOTH NOW AND IN THE FUTURE IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
Wednesday, 24 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS 6:12( NASB)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
1. There are certain secrets you can only learn from your spiritual attacks ,that you will never learn anywhere. 1 cor 2:7 (NLT)"No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God--his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began." . God has kept some hidden truths in your warfare , very dangerous secrets . find it , ignore the attacks and find it , is there . Once you get it ...hmm.
2. Spiritual attacks only assures you of one thing . your Deliverance is not far . So never panic for any devil bragging over your life . It is coming according to scripture, Amen.joel 2:32 " And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call."
3. When you are attacked , your faith is put to test . 1 peter 1:7 (NLT)"These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold--though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world."
4. Your attacks is only meant to discourage you ; don't give up . Heb 10 :38 (NIV)"And, "But my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back."
5. The bigger the attack the bigger the testimony. Is closely related to the law of sowing and reaping . 2 cor 9:6b (NIV)"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously." So the smaller the attack , the smaller the testimony will be . So if yours is big . rejoice , Amen. Your testimony is going to be big in Jesus name , Amen.
6. The greater the reproach, the greater the celebration will be .why? There is no way , you will leave this earth without God first giving you your reward . Is not possible .psalm 58:11 (NLT)"Then at last everyone will say, "There truly is a reward for those who live for God; surely there is a God who judges justly here on earth."
7. God allows an attack at times , to test the level of our strenght in the word .prov 24:5 "A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength".
8.If you refuse to bend , the attack must bend. Isa 60:14(NIV)"The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel."
9.If you refuse to give up ; God will show up . Dan 3:25(NLT)""Look!" Nebuchadnezzar shouted. "I see four men, unbound, walking around in the fire unharmed! And the fourth looks like a god!"
10. When you tell the Devil NO ; God says YES . 2 Cor 1:20 (NLT)"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God."
I PRAY FOR YOU ; WHATEVER SPIRITUAL ATTACKS YOU ARE EXPERIENCING IN YOUR LIFE , SHALL ALL TURN INTO A TESTIMONY IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK MATTHEW 11:6 (NASB)
"And blessed is he who does not take offense at Me."
1. Offence will deny you of your blessings . If you are offended against the one who will bless you , how will you get it ? " I think I just spoke this one to my "self". "big laughs" "naah" that was in the past , when I was still a babe in the word. Amen. glory to God, He delivered me . Heb 5:14 (NIV)"But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil."
2. Offence will stop you from doing what is right and in return make you miss your blessing .Gen 4:7(NLT)"You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master."
3. Offence denies you of your heavenly peace. How? offence will simply takes you out of His presence. John 16:33 (NLT)"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
4. Offence will steal your joy any day and without joy your long awaited harvest will die. (The Devil is a liar) . joel 1:12 (NLT)"The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men."
5. Offence is a faith stopper. Gal 5:6 "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love."
6. Offence will affect the health of a believer . prov 15:13 (ABPE) "A glad heart improves the body and the depressed heart saddens the spirit. "SMILE"
7. Offence will hinder your spiritual growth . Heb 5:12 (ISV)"In fact, though by now you should be teachers, you still need someone to teach you the basic truths of God's word. You have become people who need milk instead of solid food."
8 . God cannot teach the offended . Why? He won't listen. Psalm 25:9 (DBT)"The meek will he guide in judgment, and the meek will he teach his way."
9.When you are offended , forgiveness becomes difficult .Matt 6:12 (GWT)"Forgive us as we forgive others."
10. Finally ,John the Baptist lost his head due to offence. Matt 11:3 (NLT) " “Are you the Messiah we’ve been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?” God spoke to John directly , that Jesus was the expected Messiah ; but when persecution came , he took offence against Jesus and missed it . You will not miss your blessing in Jesus name , Amen.
PRAY LIKE THIS - FATHER UPROOT EVERY SPIRIT OF OFFENCE IN MY LIFE NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL , YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A BLESSING . THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG . MY GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU EVEN BEFORE AND AFTER THE YEAR 2014 IN JESUS NAME , AMEN. LOTS OF LOVE.
NB: WORKING ON MY SECOND EBOOK "50 NAMES OF JEHOVAH" WITH WORDS OF ENCOURAGMENT AND PRAYER POINTS THAT WILL BLESS YOU .
Saturday, 20 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION 2:24
" But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not explored and known the depths of Satan, as they say—I tell you that I do not lay upon you any other [fresh] burden:".
1.If Jesus "Himself" said this, then no matter your anointing , Satan can wait for 40 years to get at you . If you doubt? go ask Moses at the gate of canaan (Deu 34:4), or King Solomon the man whom God blessed with wisdom , yet he fell into the hands of strange women in his old age.1 Kings 11:1 (NIV)"King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh's daughter--Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites".
2. This is another revelation of 1 cor 10:12 . Never think you are over anointed . Error ! If great men of God have fallen in the past , it can happen to you or me . (NLT) "If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall."
3.If Jesus our Lord and Master can make this statement . It simply means we can never defeat the Devil , if He is not with us. John 15:5 (NIV)" I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." This is the key-Is not just knowing the word but having an encounter with the word "JESUS". Rev 19:13
4. This scripture also brings to light the depth of Satan's lies . It can come so pure like the truth , but it is a lie of Satan. prov 14:12 (NLT)"There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death."
5.This scripture also informs us believers ,of the importance of the Holy Spirit in our lives . Without his guidance we are lost.psalm 51:11(NLT)" Do not banish me from your presence, and don't take your Holy Spirit from me."
6.Satan can never give up on a genuine believer. So let his attacks and manipulations not surprise you , is a sign you bear the mark he sees . Gal 6:17 (NIV)"From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus."
7.Satan bag of tricks is endless.(....and known the depths of Satan) he can come up with a new trick to try you .Eph 6:11(ISV)"Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the devil's strategies."
8.A man that has an endless bag of tricks is a "workaholic" . while you are resting , he is thinking of a new method to trick you with.luke 22:31 (Amp)"Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of] you like grain,". Try his new method on you . be on guard!
9.In my short walk with God this past 14 years by his grace . I have seen and at times fallen for his ever endless bag of tricks. It might be as simple as sowing into the life of a person/organization , the Lord has not led you to sow. "witchcraft manipulation" . It has consequences. Roms 8:14 (NIV)"For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God."
10.Finally , the good news is, God is still more than able to use the evil he brings to work for our good . Amen. Gen 50:20 (NIV)"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."
I PRAY FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS , NO MATTER THE DEPTH OF THE ENEMY AGAINST YOU , YOU SHALL FINISH WELL IN LIFE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY , AMEN.
Friday, 19 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MARK 11:25
"And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."
1. God is more than willing to forgive us our sins when we fall ; but the choice of forgiving ourselves is not up to God but us . Isa 55:7 (NIV)"Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon."
2.Forgiveness keeps our heart from being hardened .Matt 18:21-22"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? "
3. If you cannot forgive yourself , you cannot forgive others .Matt 6:12 "And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."
4. God can easily work with a heart that forgives . Eph 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
5 . If you cannot love others , how can you forgive others ? John 13:34" A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."
6.. When we seek Jesus ; is easy to forgive our debtors .Matt 6:12"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."
7. A heart that forgives is a heart that has put on Christ .Gal 3:27" For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ."
8. One of the secrets of an effective prayer life is found in a heart that is willing to forgive. James 5:16 "Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." .
9. Forgiveness opens new doors of heavenly opportunities .2 cor 5:17"Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
10. No one is perfect "yet" there is always room for forgiveness. 1 cor 10:13" There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]."
I PRAY FOR YOU AND I MAY THE LORD GIVE US THE HEART TO ALWAYS FORGIVE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
Thursday, 18 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 41:10 (NLT)
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
1. Satan has been defeated completely . Is a fact and also the absolute Truth. This is the key . just keep practicing "NOT TO FEAR" anytime he attacks. After a while you would see how your faith have developed.1 Tim 4:7 "But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
2. In the spiritual battles of life , learn to always stand your ground , even in the midst of the storms . psalm 112:8(NIV)"Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes."
3. The enemy confronting you is known as the father of all lies.(john 8:44) . If you fear , you are only giving him the right to torment you .1 John 4:18 (NIV)"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
4.The battle has been won , stand your ground and you shall see your victory. John 11:40(NIV)"Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"
5. The conciousness that God is with you , should be entrenched deep down in your spirit . You cannot be defeated , when the Creator is the one with you.Roms 8:31(NLT)"What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"
6.Discouragement is an attack of the enemy . It shows you are looking away from the word.Matt 14:30 (NIV)"But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"
7.Your problems can never destroy you , it only hardens your faith to receive what God has prepared for you.Zech 8:13 (NLT)" But no longer! Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing. So don't be afraid. Be strong, and get on with rebuilding the Temple!"
8. It doesn't matter what you are facing now ; rejoice and be expectant . why ? Because If God says help is on the way , then Help is on the way period. psalm 46:5(ESV)"God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns."
9.Your storms can never drown you . Why? Somebody is holding your hand in the midst of that storm. Isa 43:2"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."
10.Finally the key to surviving your storms is to remain joyful and be expectant . If you lose your joy , you have missed it. psalm 16:11."Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
". key - if you want to connect to his pleasures at his right hand , joy is the key !
I PRAY FOR YOU ; MAY GOD UPROOT ALL YOUR FEARS TODAY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 1 KINGS 8:18(ESV)
"But the LORD said to David my father, ‘Whereas it was in your heart to build a house for my name, you did well that it was in your heart."
1.God moves in diverse ways , but one of His ways is He takes His decision , based on what He sees in our hearts . 1 Sam 16:7 (NIV)"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
2. Some of us have not gotten our breakthough today , not because we have not done well , but because of what He sees in our hearts. What do I mean ? Lust , Anger , bitterness still lurking in our hearts. If it is not dealt with , delay continues . Heb 12:15 (NLT)"Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many."
3. It is what God sees in your heart , that He uses either to promote you or resist you . 1 peter 5:5 "Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."
4. It is what God sees in your heart , He uses to elevate you or demote you . 1 Sam 13:14 (NLT)"But now your kingdom must end, for the LORD has sought out a man after his own heart. The LORD has already appointed him to be the leader of his people, because you have not kept the LORD's command."
5. God deals with the heart , not with our physical appearances .john 7:24 (ISV)"Stop judging by appearances, but judge with righteous judgment!"
6. Once you see the heart , you have seen the Man .Matt 12:34 (NIV)"You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."
7. There is something Man has no control over . An evil heart will surely reveal itself outside , a good heart also will surely reveal it self outside. Matt 7:20 (NIV)"Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."
8.When it is in your heart , God will cause you to succeed. Why? because you will do what is in your heart , not your mouth .Matt 15:8(NIV)"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me."
9.God is not committed to what is not in your heart .psalm 21:2 (NIV) "You have granted him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips."
10.When it is not in your heart to bless others , God is limited to blessing you .Zech 8:13 (NLT)"But no longer! Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing." .You can only become a "source" , when it is in your heart .
11.When it is in your heart . God will empower you for it . Once it is there , go ahead , His grace is already with you to make it happen. 2 Cor 12:9 (NLT)"Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
12.When it is not in your heart to work for God , how can God give you his resources . Question ? to do what ? lol. Luke 16:12"And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
I PRAY FOR YOU AND I ; IN THE NAME OF JESUS MAY THE LORD GIVES US THE HEART TO WORK FOR HIM IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
BE BLESSED .
Tuesday, 16 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS 8:22 (Amp)
" While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."
1. Never allow your circumstances to deny you of your harvest . There are certain harvest that by the time it comes , even your grand children will pray for you and bless you for your good heart . It can't finish o.lol . Eph 3:20 (Amp)"Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]".
2. Always pray over your seed. There are seeds I have sown in the past that I still remind God of and pray with thanksgiving from my heart , knowing he is a good God . Amen. Phil 4:6 and Isaiah 62:6 (Amp)"I have set watchmen upon your walls, O Jerusalem, who will never hold their peace day or night; you who [are His servants and by your prayers] put the Lord in remembrance [of His promises], keep not silence,".
3. Always appreciate God for giving you a seed. 2 Cor 9:10 (NLT)"For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you."
4. Your seed has to go through the test , for it to bring forth good fruits. 1 peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"
5. Joy will protect your seed in any kind of weather .James 1:2 (NASB)"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,".
6. You will face persecution, mockery because of your seed .Matt 5:12 (Amp)" Be glad and supremely joyful, for your reward in heaven is great (strong and intense), for in this same way people persecuted the prophets who were before you."
7. Satan will try to abort your seed. Mark 4:15 "And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts."
8. Your seed is what God has planned to use to bring honor to His name .Isaiah 43:21(NLT)"I have made Israel for myself, and they will someday honor me before the whole world."
9. Your seed will require seasons of training. Eccl 3:1 (NLT)"For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven."
10. Finally it has been ordained by the Most High God , that your seed "must" bring forth its harvest. That is if you will not give up. Gal 6:9 (NIV)"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
I PROPHESY TO YOU , THE SEASON FOR YOU TO REAP ALL THE GOOD SEEDS YOU HAVE BEEN SOWING IN THE PAST , UP TILL NOW , HAS FINALLY COME IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN.
Saturday, 13 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 103:20 (NIV)
"Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word."
1. If you don.t speak ; Angels don't move . psalm 103:202. Angels are not use to your cry ; but to the word .psalm 103:20 (HSCB) "Praise the LORD, all His angels of great strength, who do His word, obedient to His command. "
3. God programmed them to obey the word. psalm 103:20 (NET)"Praise the LORD, you angels of his, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his orders! "
4. They can't do anything when you are discouraged ; but they can strengthen you when they hear the "word" from your lips. phil 4:13(ESV)"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
5. They rejoice when the "word" is spoken, is like giving them their food .Luke 15:10 (NIV)"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
6. Angels are not small beings ; They are giants sent to watch over us . See your importance. 1 Chron 21:16 "David looked up and saw the angel of the LORD standing between heaven and earth, with a drawn sword in his hand extended over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell facedown." Take Advantage .Period! And be confident about who is behind you.
7. If you fail to use them , Satan will always use his own. Rev 21:6 "This great dragon--the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world--was thrown down to the earth with all his angels."
8. Angels are activated when the word is spoken with faith. Mark 11:23 (NIV)"Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them."9. Angels are holy , so wherever "sin" is present , they depart . Personal observation .Isaiah 6:3 (ESV)"And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!” sin stinks !
10. Satan's trick of getting them not to do God's will concerning you , when the word is spoken , is by getting you to sin against God . It simply hinders them . period! Isaiah 59:1-2 (Amp)"Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened at all, that it cannot save, nor His ear dull with deafness, that it cannot hear. But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear
PRAY LIKE THIS ; FATHER WHATEVER WILL KEEP MY ANGELS FROM ME , KEEP ME AWAY FROM THAT THING IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MALACHI 3:10
"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it"
1. One of the most important reason why tithing is important to me, from experience , I found we live in a demonic infested earth , there are so many demons wearing human body , money is a spirit , the note is just a legal "paper" of exchange. Is the spirit behind the paper that is called "money" and when that spirit is caged by demons from manifesting in your life , you are in trouble. so the only way to secure your finances here on earth is by securing the 10% in God's hand , once they see the mark on it , they stay clear .
Gal 6:17 (NIV)"From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus."Just as you have physical marks ; there are also spiritual marks that tell the Devil "Don't touch " . psalm 105:15.
2.If you are not a tither , God is not a joker . He is the one in charge of your windows of blessings in Heaven.Gal 6:7 (NIV)"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."
3.Tithing keeps your heaven from been close . Why? Satan will always take advantage of your ignorance .2 cor 2:11 "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."
4.When you fail to tithe , we make the job easy for Satan. I guess God would "repeat" what He told him about job again in the book of job 1:12(NLT)" "All right, you may test him," the LORD said to Satan. "Do whatever you want with everything he possesses, but don't harm him physically." So Satan left the LORD's presence."
5.Financial blessing comes from above , it is not your skill that gets the job done , but God that favors your skill. people can appreciate your skill , but you can't force them to buy your product . That is where God comes in . Deu 8:18 (NLT)"Remember the LORD your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath."
6.Tithing secures your life . Am a living testimony to this .Mal 3:11"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts."
7.Tithing secures your finances from occultic powers. They too pay tithes to the Devil , so it would be risky , for you not to pay your tithes to God. Why? Because Satan is an imitator of everything God does "demonically". Isaiah 14:14 (ESV)"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’"
8.Is the only scripture that God asked us to dare him. Mal 3:10
9.Is a weapon against the enemy in battle. When your finances is under attack , you can use it to raise a petition to God . He has proved Himself to me like this many times . Isaiah 62:6 (Amp)"I have set watchmen upon your walls, O Jerusalem, who will never hold their peace day or night; you who [are His servants and by your prayers] put the Lord in remembrance [of His promises], keep not silence,"
10.Judging from the scripture above , our store houses (bank accounts , businesses ) added together for generations to come , cannot be compared to the resources of the most high God. Eph 3:20 (Amp)"Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]—"
11.Obedience will always bring in the blessings. Isaiah 1:19 (Amp)"If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land;"
PRAY LIKE THIS - FATHER THE GRACE TO BECOME A FAITHFUL TITHER , BLESS ME WITH IT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
YOU SHALL TESTIFY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
Friday, 5 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HEBREW 10:38
" Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
1. Be determined never to draw back. why? He helps those who would not give up .Isaiah 64:4 (GWT)"No one has ever heard, no one has paid attention, and no one has seen any god except you. You help those who wait for you."
2.when God says not to draw back ; is simply because He has a blessing for us , that eyes have not seen .Isaiah 64:4 "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."
3.The greater the attacks and harassment by the enemy , the greater your testimony will be .Luke 21:13 "And it shall turn to you for a testimony."
4.God is full of "unthinkable overflowing kind of wisdom" from my experience with him .He knows your pain and he sees your sorrows , he has a plan and when he says something is for a purpose . If he says you should not turn back , is because he wants to make you not just a wonder , but a show piece to the world of His supernatural abilities as the Almighty God. 1 Cor 2:9 (NIV) "However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--" . The day I caught a glimpse of this revelation , friend , I beg you not to turn back is "unbelievable" . Is a revelation that God means what He says in the book of Matt 21:22 (NLT)"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.” He means "absolutely anything". Is a revelation , once you see it , you will understand it . God has given us everything you can imagine , but it is only for those who are ready to endure to the very end .Matt 24 :13.
5. The key to surviving this harsh times , is just keep rejoicing in hope and expectation , giving thanks to God always for everything. psalm 52:9 (NIV) "For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good." I LOVE THIS SCRIPTURE!
6. God does not expect any of His child to turn back ; so keep going by faith and not by sight . 2 cor 5:7 (NLT)"For we live by believing and not by seeing. "
7. When God says not to turn back is because as God Almighty , He never abandons His own. Isaiah 49:15(NLT)""Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!"
8.Do not be discourage by the reproach ; that is the reason He wants to make you a show piece to the world. Micah 7:15-16a (NLT)"“Yes,” says the Lord, “I will do mighty miracles for you,like those I did when I rescued you from slavery in Egypt.”16 All the nations of the world will stand amazed at what the Lord will do for you." Get ready, period !
9. If Joseph had given up in prison, he would have missed the position the Lord prepared for him as the prime Minister of Egypt . Just think about that ? Don't turn your back now and give up the position the Lord has prepared for you. Exo 23:20 (NLT)"See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you."
10.Finally turning back , is like proving your friends you left in the world right , that there is nothing gained in serving the Lord . Making God look like a liar . NO ! The compensation is not what you can "imagine" . Don't turn back . Your time has come in Jesus name , Amen. 2 Cor 6:2 (NIV) "For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation."
WHATEVER WILL CAUSE YOU TO TURN YOUR BACK NOW THAT YOU ARE SO CLOSE , MAY THE LORD DESTROY IT IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
Wednesday, 3 December 2014
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 2 KINGS 3:17-18
"For thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts."
18.And this is but a light thing in the sight of the Lord: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand."
1.When God wants to do something He doesn't announce it. "I love the suspense." "lol". wow , Amen. You can just walk into a shop and He will say "hey son/daughter look at your would be husband/wife at the counter" . "Sitting at home thinking what next ? A call comes through , you have just been made the new MD of a company , you have always dreamed of working with " .He doesnt announce it . So be ready , that heart desire of yours is coming in the name of Jesus , Amen. Isaiah 64:4 (NIV)"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him."
2. God is full of surprises . Get ready for yours in Jesus name , Amen. It usually comes when we are weary , tired and out , then all of a sudden from no where it happens. It will happen to you this season in the name of Jesus , Amen. Gal 6:9 (NIV) "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." The key is having a good attitude , while you wait. "lol" . It gets tiring at times , but is fun ,if you learn to just enjoy the wait . lol , hmm.
3.When God is training you to trust Him , He doesn,t give you signs . Is like walking on a tight rope with your eyes covered ."hmm", Thats what am going through right now , and I am like , Lord am going to fall , but I have this assurance of peace in my spirit , saying son trust me and keep walking . Am I am saying to someone today , just trust Him and keep walking . Amen. Isaiah 26:4 (NLT)"Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD God is the eternal Rock."
4.God specialises in the supernatural. 2 Kings 4:3-4 (NLT)"And Elisha said, “Borrow as many empty jars as you can from your friends and neighbors. 4 Then go into your house with your sons and shut the door behind you. Pour olive oil from your flask into the jars, setting each one aside when it is filled.” believe only and you shall see it come to pass !
5.God does not need human effort to work out your miracle for you .He can do it directly. Gen 22:13 (NLT)" Then Abraham looked up and saw a ram caught by its horns in a thicket. So he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son."
6.He does what He pleases. He can choose to give you a sign like he did for Hezekiah and he can choose not to give you one . Don't define God !. Just open your heart out to him and let him do what he does best . "Miracles". Psalm 135:6 (NASB)"Whatever the LORD pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps."
7.When God says a thing , it is already done . He only brings it to our knowledge through scripture . Rev 21:6a (NIV) "He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. "
8.We always wonder how is God going to do this "thing" ? Whatever that "thing" is in your life , verse 18 is your reply .
9.You can only experience His goodness , when he sees you trust him. psalm 27:13 "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."
10. The key finally is this "real faith is absolutely believing God's word to be true." Roms 3:4(NLT)"Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, "You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court."
I PRAY FOR YOU ; MAY THE LORD UPROOT EVERY SPIRIT OF DOUBT IN YOUR LIFE TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.