LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK 2 KINGS 6:17
"And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.”
10 KEYS THE POWER OF SEEING
1. If you cannot see it , God cannot confirm it . Isaiah 44:26 "That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:”
2 . If you cannot see it , it can be delayed . Why? God will always have you to see it , so He can perform it . Jer 1:11,12 "The word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see?” And I said, “I see the branch of an almond tree.” Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.”
3. If you cannot see it , you will doubt if God can do it . Jer 32:27 (Amp) “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too difficult for Me? ”
4. Your physical eyes is not the same thing as your spiritual eyes , there is a difference. 2 Cor 4:18 (Amp)" So we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen; for the things which are visible are temporal [just brief and fleeting], but the things which are invisible are everlasting and imperishable.”
5. Once you can see it , it becomes automatically yours if you can believe it . John 11:40 (NIV)"Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
6. What you see is faith , what your physical eyes see is the facts . Now what is faith ? Heb 11:1 (NLT)"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." What your spiritual eyes sees is far stronger than what your physical eyes is seeing .
7. God will never show you , what He cannot do .No matter how impossible to you it is .Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
8. When God shows you a thing , He only wants you to receive what is already done. What does it mean , when God says it is done ? It means you shall behold the manifestation of what has being spoken . Rev 21:6 "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.”
9. Revelation comes through knowledge in God's word and once we catch this revelation we are able to see hidden mysteries and secrets of what God is doing . So what revelation are you catching in His word ? Remember scripture - Matt 13:16 (NIV)"But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.”
10. What you see can only become a testimony when you appreciate God for it . Ten 1epers were healed , only one was made "whole" because he returned back to give God thanks . Luke 17:17 (Amp)"17 Then Jesus asked, “Were not ten [of you] cleansed? Where are the [other] nine? Was there no one found to return and to give thanks and praise to God, except this foreigner?”
" What you see is as real as seeing it ,with your physical senses"
Prayer: Father empower my eyes to see in Jesus name , Amen.
You re favored!!