Tuesday, 27 December 2016
Friday, 16 December 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HABAKKUK 3:17-18 (NLT)
"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines;even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren;even though the flocks die in the fields,and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!"
10 KEYS - WHY REJOICE ?
1. Joy is one of the attributes of God . If God lives in us , how can you fail ?. Let nothing move you. 1 John 4:4(NIV)"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." And we all know the one in the world ."Satan".
2.We rejoice because a joyful man is simply a man leaving above his carnal nature. Where Satan cannot operate .Roms 8:6"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
3. We rejoice because joyful people are able to see the impossible and believe it .Mark 9:23 (GWT)"Jesus said to him, "As far as possibilities go, everything is possible for the person who believes."
4. we rejoice because our testimony is in the hand of the lord not in our circumstances .Luke 6:22-23"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets."
5. We rejoice because we see what the world cannot see. Heb 12:2 (GWT)"We must focus on Jesus, the source and goal of our faith. He saw the joy ahead of him, so he endured death on the cross and ignored the disgrace it brought him. Then he received the highest position in heaven, the one next to the throne of God."
6. We rejoice because we feel secured in the Lord .psalm 4:7-8"Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety."
7. When you are fully persuaded about God's supernatural power ; joy is the resultant effect. Roms 15:13"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." joy is a key ingredient that gives birth to our expectations. Isaiah 64:5a"Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways."
8. We rejoice because joy is what connects us to the divine favour of God . psalm 126:6" He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."
9. Joy is the key that opens the door of our Salvation . (deliverance , blessings , breakthroughs etc)psalm 50:23 (Amp)"He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God."
10. We rejoice because we have a God who is more than willing to help us in anything we are facing in life .More than willing! Amen. Glory to God. psalm 121:1-2"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth."
" Joy is a good cure for ageing"
Prayer : father let my joy be full today in Jesus name , Amen.
YOU ARE BLESSED! AMEN.
Wednesday, 14 December 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 51:17 (NLT)
"The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God."
10 KEYS FROM A BROKEN SPIRIT .
1. A broken spirit fears God , shields away from evil . Joseph told Potiphar's wife in the book of Genesis 39:9""There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?"
2. A broken spirit is willing to make a sacrifice for God , it might not be pleasant for him at that moment , but love is a force that is as strong as death . song of solomon 8:6 (Amp)"Put me like a seal on your heart,Like a seal on your arm;For love is as strong as death,
3.A broken spirit can easily forgive , because of the forgiveness he/she has received from God . Col 3:13 (NLT)"Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others."
4.A broken spirit is always humble .why? he already knows the "pain" of being proud .1 Peter 5:5 (NLT)"In the same way, you younger men must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you, serve each other in humility, for "God opposes the proud but favors the humble."
5.A broken spirit will always tell the truth . he has learnt in the days of his affliction the consequences of telling lies . David said in Psalm 119:71 (Amp)"It is good for me that I have been afflicted,That I may learn Your statutes."
6.A broken spirit is willing to endure the pain , because he is very certain the Lord will reward him for his suffering and confident trust in him . Heb 10:35 (NIV)"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded."
7. A broken spirit will always check with God first before he makes a move . If God says no , he turns back immediately . David checked with the lord first before he went to Judah . 2 Sam 2:1(Amp)"
So it happened after this that David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go up into one of the cities of Judah?” And the Lord said to him, “Go up.” David asked, “Where shall I go?” And He said, “To Hebron.”(Amp)
8. A broken spirit is always willing to do what God says without complaining . Abraham God told him to go and sacrifice his son in the land of Moriah , he willing obeyed .Why? The Master is always right , even when we don't understand it .Gen 22:3(Amp)" So Abraham got up early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him and his son Isaac; and he split the wood for the burnt offering, and then he got up and went to the place of which God had told him."
9.A broken spirit is a spirit of flesh . A spirit that is always moved to compassion (mercy) for others .Eph 4:32 (NIV)"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
10.A broken spirit is a spirit that is set for heaven . Are you set for heaven ? Jesus is coming soon !!Rev 22:12"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."
BONUS : A broken spirit is a soul winner any day . Prov 14:25
"God uses broken things. It takes broken soil to produce a crop ,broken clouds to give rain , broken grain to give bread ,broken bread to give strength . It is the broken alabaster box that gives forth perfume. It is Peter , weeping bitterly , who returns to greater power" Vance Havner
Prayer : Father create in me a broken spirit and help me to know you and love you more in Jesus name , Amen.
bless you .
Monday, 12 December 2016
Thursday, 8 December 2016
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 1:5 (ESV)
""The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it".
10 THINGS SATAN DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU
1.Your Mind - Satan does not know what God is communicating to you through your mind . He can only guess from your actions . Why? we are sitted far above principalities and powers . our thoughts are higher than his . Amen.Eph 2:6 (Amp)"And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus,"
2.Message - He does not know when God passes a message across to you , from a sticker in front of you or from a banner across the street . bible says His ways are pass finding out .Roms 11:33(Amp)" Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and decisions and how unfathomable and untraceable are His ways!"
3.Your timing - he does not know the day God has set to give you your miracle . you doubt it ? Job from scripture knew his day was going to come.(Job 14:14) , satan never knew that day , if he did , he would have fought job again . he never knew the day Joseph was to be released from prison , if he did , he would have brought confusion in the palace on that day of Joseph release.Isaiah 60:22b (Amp)"I, the Lord, will quicken it in its [appointed] time.”
4.Meditation - When you meditate on the word , he does not know what God reveals to you in your spirit . he only knows when he sees you are no longer afraid or ignorant in that particular area of your life .Joshua 1:8(NIV)"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
5.Satan cannot tell the reason for your joy in the midst of your storms . To him that is the part he does't understand . lol. James 1:2(NIV)"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds.",
.6.Answer to your prayers - When God has answered your prayers , it is revealed to your spirit and not your flesh and satan can only operate in the arena of your fleshly senses and not your faith . Heb 11:1 (Amp)"Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]."
7.Obedience - satan can only suggest , threaten you , harass , intimidate you , but he cannot force you to obey him , so he doesn't not know , if you would fall for his trick or not .When satan tempted Jesus , this was what Jesus said to him .Matt 4:9,10" Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan! For it is written and forever remains written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”
8.satan does not know , when the Lord is going to act on your behalf. only God knows the day and time . Roms 12:19"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
9..Satan does not know the day , you will be provoked to sow a violent seed , if he did , he will definitely try to stop it before that day . When Solomon gave a violent offering , if he knew God was going to show up that night , he would have stopped King Solomon from sowing that seed .1 Kings 3:4b,5"Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings on that altar. In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream at night; and God said, “Ask [Me] what I shall give you.”.
10. Satan does not know when God gives you the grace to do His will , all his thought is that you will fall for his trick and not be able to do God's will . Jesus told Paul my grace is sufficient . Satan does not know when that divine ability comes into your spirit . 2 Cor 12:9(Amp)"9 but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me. 10 So I am well pleased with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, and with difficulties, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak [in human strength], then I am strong [truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God’s strength]."
" Hold fast to the TRUTH of what you believe|"
prayer : father fight my battles for me in Jesus name , Amen.
bless you .
Prayer : Father the grace to serve you more and more grant it to me now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
God bless you !!