Tuesday, 27 December 2016
Friday, 16 December 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HABAKKUK 3:17-18 (NLT)
"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines;even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren;even though the flocks die in the fields,and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!"
10 KEYS - WHY REJOICE ?
1. Joy is one of the attributes of God . If God lives in us , how can you fail ?. Let nothing move you. 1 John 4:4(NIV)"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." And we all know the one in the world ."Satan".
2.We rejoice because a joyful man is simply a man leaving above his carnal nature. Where Satan cannot operate .Roms 8:6"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
3. We rejoice because joyful people are able to see the impossible and believe it .Mark 9:23 (GWT)"Jesus said to him, "As far as possibilities go, everything is possible for the person who believes."
4. we rejoice because our testimony is in the hand of the lord not in our circumstances .Luke 6:22-23"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets."
5. We rejoice because we see what the world cannot see. Heb 12:2 (GWT)"We must focus on Jesus, the source and goal of our faith. He saw the joy ahead of him, so he endured death on the cross and ignored the disgrace it brought him. Then he received the highest position in heaven, the one next to the throne of God."
6. We rejoice because we feel secured in the Lord .psalm 4:7-8"Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety."
7. When you are fully persuaded about God's supernatural power ; joy is the resultant effect. Roms 15:13"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." joy is a key ingredient that gives birth to our expectations. Isaiah 64:5a"Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways."
8. We rejoice because joy is what connects us to the divine favour of God . psalm 126:6" He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."
9. Joy is the key that opens the door of our Salvation . (deliverance , blessings , breakthroughs etc)psalm 50:23 (Amp)"He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God."
10. We rejoice because we have a God who is more than willing to help us in anything we are facing in life .More than willing! Amen. Glory to God. psalm 121:1-2"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth."
" Joy is a good cure for ageing"
Prayer : father let my joy be full today in Jesus name , Amen.
YOU ARE BLESSED! AMEN.
Wednesday, 14 December 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 51:17 (NLT)
"The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God."
10 KEYS FROM A BROKEN SPIRIT .
1. A broken spirit fears God , shields away from evil . Joseph told Potiphar's wife in the book of Genesis 39:9""There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?"
2. A broken spirit is willing to make a sacrifice for God , it might not be pleasant for him at that moment , but love is a force that is as strong as death . song of solomon 8:6 (Amp)"Put me like a seal on your heart,Like a seal on your arm;For love is as strong as death,
3.A broken spirit can easily forgive , because of the forgiveness he/she has received from God . Col 3:13 (NLT)"Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others."
4.A broken spirit is always humble .why? he already knows the "pain" of being proud .1 Peter 5:5 (NLT)"In the same way, you younger men must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you, serve each other in humility, for "God opposes the proud but favors the humble."
5.A broken spirit will always tell the truth . he has learnt in the days of his affliction the consequences of telling lies . David said in Psalm 119:71 (Amp)"It is good for me that I have been afflicted,That I may learn Your statutes."
6.A broken spirit is willing to endure the pain , because he is very certain the Lord will reward him for his suffering and confident trust in him . Heb 10:35 (NIV)"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded."
7. A broken spirit will always check with God first before he makes a move . If God says no , he turns back immediately . David checked with the lord first before he went to Judah . 2 Sam 2:1(Amp)"
So it happened after this that David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go up into one of the cities of Judah?” And the Lord said to him, “Go up.” David asked, “Where shall I go?” And He said, “To Hebron.”(Amp)
8. A broken spirit is always willing to do what God says without complaining . Abraham God told him to go and sacrifice his son in the land of Moriah , he willing obeyed .Why? The Master is always right , even when we don't understand it .Gen 22:3(Amp)" So Abraham got up early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him and his son Isaac; and he split the wood for the burnt offering, and then he got up and went to the place of which God had told him."
9.A broken spirit is a spirit of flesh . A spirit that is always moved to compassion (mercy) for others .Eph 4:32 (NIV)"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
10.A broken spirit is a spirit that is set for heaven . Are you set for heaven ? Jesus is coming soon !!Rev 22:12"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."
BONUS : A broken spirit is a soul winner any day . Prov 14:25
"God uses broken things. It takes broken soil to produce a crop ,broken clouds to give rain , broken grain to give bread ,broken bread to give strength . It is the broken alabaster box that gives forth perfume. It is Peter , weeping bitterly , who returns to greater power" Vance Havner
Prayer : Father create in me a broken spirit and help me to know you and love you more in Jesus name , Amen.
bless you .
Monday, 12 December 2016
Thursday, 8 December 2016
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 1:5 (ESV)
""The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it".
10 THINGS SATAN DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU
1.Your Mind - Satan does not know what God is communicating to you through your mind . He can only guess from your actions . Why? we are sitted far above principalities and powers . our thoughts are higher than his . Amen.Eph 2:6 (Amp)"And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus,"
2.Message - He does not know when God passes a message across to you , from a sticker in front of you or from a banner across the street . bible says His ways are pass finding out .Roms 11:33(Amp)" Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and decisions and how unfathomable and untraceable are His ways!"
3.Your timing - he does not know the day God has set to give you your miracle . you doubt it ? Job from scripture knew his day was going to come.(Job 14:14) , satan never knew that day , if he did , he would have fought job again . he never knew the day Joseph was to be released from prison , if he did , he would have brought confusion in the palace on that day of Joseph release.Isaiah 60:22b (Amp)"I, the Lord, will quicken it in its [appointed] time.”
4.Meditation - When you meditate on the word , he does not know what God reveals to you in your spirit . he only knows when he sees you are no longer afraid or ignorant in that particular area of your life .Joshua 1:8(NIV)"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
5.Satan cannot tell the reason for your joy in the midst of your storms . To him that is the part he does't understand . lol. James 1:2(NIV)"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds.",
.6.Answer to your prayers - When God has answered your prayers , it is revealed to your spirit and not your flesh and satan can only operate in the arena of your fleshly senses and not your faith . Heb 11:1 (Amp)"Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]."
7.Obedience - satan can only suggest , threaten you , harass , intimidate you , but he cannot force you to obey him , so he doesn't not know , if you would fall for his trick or not .When satan tempted Jesus , this was what Jesus said to him .Matt 4:9,10" Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan! For it is written and forever remains written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”
8.satan does not know , when the Lord is going to act on your behalf. only God knows the day and time . Roms 12:19"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
9..Satan does not know the day , you will be provoked to sow a violent seed , if he did , he will definitely try to stop it before that day . When Solomon gave a violent offering , if he knew God was going to show up that night , he would have stopped King Solomon from sowing that seed .1 Kings 3:4b,5"Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings on that altar. In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream at night; and God said, “Ask [Me] what I shall give you.”.
10. Satan does not know when God gives you the grace to do His will , all his thought is that you will fall for his trick and not be able to do God's will . Jesus told Paul my grace is sufficient . Satan does not know when that divine ability comes into your spirit . 2 Cor 12:9(Amp)"9 but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me. 10 So I am well pleased with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, and with difficulties, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak [in human strength], then I am strong [truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God’s strength]."
" Hold fast to the TRUTH of what you believe|"
prayer : father fight my battles for me in Jesus name , Amen.
bless you .
Prayer : Father the grace to serve you more and more grant it to me now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
God bless you !!
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 27:13
" I had fainted , unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"
10 KEYS -THE POWER OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE
1.What you believe at the point of your weariness will sustain you . .David still believed God. despite the fact that he fainted. His believe was what sustained him. John 11:40 (NLT)"Jesus responded, "Didn't I tell you that you would see God's glory if you believe?"
2.Despite the fact that he fainted , he still had one key in his heart "the knowledge of the truth" .God Said in the book of Hosea 4:6 (Amp)"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children." At the point of your weariness , the knowledge of what you know comes to give you strength . Prov 24:5
3.He fainted yet he was still courageous. God told Joshua in chapter 1 verse 7 (NLT)"Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do."
4.Despite the fact that David got to the level of fainting (deep discouragement) he still believed it was not over yet .Now here is the secret why you most not give up like David found in the book of phil 1:6 (NLT)"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
5.What you see at the point of fainting is of utmost importance . David saw the lord's goodness and He received it .why? what he saw , was what the lord confirmed "His goodness" . Jer 1:11,12(Amp)"Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter].Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it." Key - Phil 4:8
6.What you "see" God is committed to performing it at that level . Now here is the key - God asked Abraham to go outside and look for all he saw would be given to him . So what you see God is committed to perform , even at that level when all hope seems lost . Still believe what you see. Amen. Gen 13:14,15(Amp)"The Lord said to Abram after Lot had left him, Lift up now your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward;""For all the land which you see I will give to you and to your posterity forever."
7. This is another revelation of proverb 23:7 ....wrong thoughts will always produce negative results at the level of your weariness, as well as right thoughts will always produce positive results . Don't allow your thoughts to waver whenever you are weary or faint. still keep your mind stayed on the word . note James 1:6,7 (Amp)"Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.7 For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,".
8.Read again what David said "unless he had believed to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living " As long as your God is the God of the living and not of the dead . you still have hope . Psalm 42:2(NIV)"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?"
9.The word of God is our strength . David received strength when he believed.Isaiah 30:15 (NIV)"This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it."
10. Finally David did not doubt what he saw . Key - what you divinely see by faith hold on to it by faith . Mark 11:22 (Amp) Jesus said "And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly]."
" See the end and not the process leading to the end"
Prayer - father show me your goodness in the land of the living in the name of Jesus I pray , Amen.
you are blessed !!
Tuesday, 29 November 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 8:38
"I speak that which I have seen with my father : and ye do that which ye have seen with your father"
10 KEYS - WHAT DO YOU SEE ?
1.If you fail to speak what you see by faith , you will always fail to receive , what the lord has prepared for you by faith . 2 Cor 4:13 (NIV)"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,"
2.What you see becomes spiritual reality , when you speak it . Gen 1:2 (NIV) " And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light."
3.Never speak what the enemy is showing you .Prov 31:32."If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth." Is a trap.
4.Never believe the "thoughts" of the enemy. If not , before you know it , you are already doing it or saying it. prov 4:23 (NIV)"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
5. The enemy will show you the facts, but God will always remind you of the truth .John 14:26 (NLT) "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative--that is, the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."
6.. In the Kingdom of God we are not ruled by our circumstances , but by what we see with the eyes of faith. Hab 2:4 "Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith." We live by what we see with the eyes of faith !
7. What we see by faith , is as "real" as what we see in the physical .Matt 9:22 (ESV) "Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well." Once you see it , it is yours!
8.What you see by faith has the power to change the fact into the truth. Luke 2:7 (NIV) "Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water"; so they filled them to the brim." Jesus never considered the fact , but worked with the truth.
9. What you see with the father is as real as the written word . John 1:1(NIV) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." No difference. period!
10. If you delight in what the Lord shows you , you would receive what he has prepared for you . Isaiah 64:4"For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."
11. When God shows you a thing , he expects only one thing in return "believe only " so you can receive it . Luke 8:50 "But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole."
12. If you celebrate what you see , God will celebrate you .If you fail to celebrate what you see , you limit God from celebrating you. Matt 14:31 (NLT) "Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. "You have so little faith," Jesus said. "Why did you doubt me?" Don't doubt what you have seen with the father !
" if you can see it , you can receive it"
Prayer: father help me to see it now in Jesus name , Amen.
Lots of love !! lol
Friday, 25 November 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 12:12 (ESV)
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY OF CONSISTENT PRAYER .
1.The more you pray , the more the revelation and the more the revelation the more strength that comes to pray the more until you see the manifestation to your prayer .Key - Prov 24:10 (NLT)"If you fail under pressure, your strength is too small."
2.The more you pray , the sharper your level of discernment to see what the lord is showing you .Jer 1:11,12 (Amp)"The word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see?” And I said, “I see the branch of an almond tree.” 12 Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.” . Once you can see it , it activates your faith to pray the more until God brings it to pass .
3.The more you pray , the more your trust in Him is reinforced . Now here is the trick on this one , Satan does not want you to trust Him (God) so he attacks you the more with tribulation to prevent you from trusting Him . Now here is the key -ignore him and just keep praying with thanksgiving about it . Amen. phil 4:6 (Amp)" Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. "
4.The more you pray the more you learn the act of warfare in prayers . we are not civilians but soldiers in Christ . Amen.Psalm 144:1 (NLT)"A psalm of David. Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle."
5.The more you pray , the more persuaded you become , if truly you pray deep from your heart . Is a higher level of believe . John the baptist believed God , but was not persuaded when he was faced with a challenge ,father Abraham believed God and was fully persuaded ,he endured the shame and pain he went through .Roms 4:21"And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform."
6.The more you pray , the more joy that comes to hold on in expectation of your heart desire . Roms 8:17 (Msg)"And we know we are going to get what’s coming to us—an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we’re certainly going to go through the good times with him!"
7.The more you pray , the more grace that comes for you to endure your cross and the reward that comes there after . Heb 12:2 (Amp)" [looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work]."
8.The more you pray , the more the spirit of doubt dies (power) and once faith is established , the impossible happens . Jesus said in Matt 17:20(NLT)""You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."
9.The more you pray , the more peace in Christ you enjoy and peace connects you to His blessings . Job 22:21(NIV)""Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.
10.The more you pray , the more thankful you become , because you are now able to see it is done like David said in the book of Psalm 52 :9"I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
"If you are persistent you will get it , if you are consistent you will keep it ." unknown
prayer : father help me to be constant in prayer in the name of Jesus , Amen.
Love you !!
Thursday, 24 November 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION 5:10
"And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
10 KEYS - ARE YOU A KING ?
1.If you cannot see it , you cannot walk in the light of this revelation . Jer 1:11(NLT)"Then the LORD said to me, "Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?" And I replied, "I see a branch from an almond tree."
2.If you can see it , God has prepared it for you to walk in it . Kings earn royalties and they don't beg . Gen 13:15 (NLT)" am giving all this land, as far as you can see, to you and your descendants as a permanent possession."
3.This revelation can only come when you are a lover and a true seeker of God .Jer 29:13 "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
4.Persistent seeking , persistent knocking , persistent asking will bring about the true revelation of your Kingship status . God does not reveal it to just anybody .Matt 7:7 (NLT)"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."
5.When the spirit of your Kingship status enters you . It transforms your entire life . You don't need to announce it , people will see it and know "YOU" re a "KING" .Matt 2:11 (NIV)"On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh."
6.If you can't pray , you can't rule as a King. Jesus our Lord and Master was a man of prayer. Luke 18:1 (NASB)"Now He was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray and not to lose heart,"
7.Until you are fully persuaded about the revelation of who you are , you cannot walk in the light of the revelation of who you are .Eccl 10:7 (ISV)"And I have observed servants riding on horses, while princes walk on the ground like servants."
8. If you have not caught this revelation yet ; Satan will always ride over you . 2 cor 2:11(NLT)"so that Satan will not outsmart us. For we are familiar with his evil schemes."
9. Every King most go through rigorous training and test before he can ascend his throne .psalm 105:19,21(NLT)"Until the time came to fulfill his dreams, the LORD tested Joseph's character. Joseph was put in charge of all the king's household; he became ruler over all the king's possessions." Enjoy your training , we see at the top.
10.Your Kingship status requires seasons of training . Is a step by step process .Gal 4:1 (NLT)"Think of it this way. If a father dies and leaves an inheritance for his young children, those children are not much better off than slaves until they grow up, even though they actually own everything their father had."
"Kings don't quit"
Prayer: Father help me to walk rightly in my Kingly status in Jesus name , Amen.