55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 23 March 2015






LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 1:1 (NIV)


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."




10 SCRIPTURES THAT HAS KEPT ME GOING AND WHY ?



1. Phil 4:4 (NIV)"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - I try as much as possible to keep my joy . No matter what . And that is what has protected my health . My friends always complain to me , that how come I never grow old , cause most of them look far older than me physically ."lol". But the truth is , even in the midst of my storms , I always maintain my joy in the lord . I think more on how God has being good to me and my expectations of Him , knowing He is ever faithful , has kept me going . Is a key. Always keep your joy , for their lies your strength in troubled times . Neh 8:10(NIV)" Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
2.Matthew 10:32(NIV)""Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven." This scripture has saved me so many times . Why? I always tell people how God has being good to me . Most times , when I am with my brothers or sisters in the Lord , you will find me talking about Jesus . Is good , because at the end of the day , you are encouraged and strengthened from their own testimonies .
3.Eccl 12:13 (NLT)"That’s the whole story. Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone’s duty. " -When you have been through a lot of pain , discouragement , countless attacks , here is my conclusion - give up and just do what God says . period !
4.1 Thess 5:22"Abstain from all appearance of evil." . This one , let me confess to you , it has not been easy , but God has been merciful .When you find a beautiful married woman trying to seduce you , is just crazy . but again you just have to "think" is like dropping an oil well for a glass of coke . I can't afford the exchange . "bad deal" . so I walk away . If Joseph had fallen for Potiphar's wife, he would have lost his position as the prime Minister of Egypt . crazy . Learn from me , don't think , just walk away . why? Is a sign , God has something big in store coming . Eph 3:20 (Amp)5.Psalm 41:1(NLT)" For the choir director: A psalm of David. Oh, the joys of those who are kind to the poor! The LORD rescues them when they are in trouble." - This scripture has blessed me more than a enough. I always look out for opportunities to be a blessing to the poor . There is this spiritual satisfaction that comes , when you do it , knowing God would keep His own part of the deal . so you give cheerfully and thank Him for the opportunity . It works .
6. 2 cor 6:17(NLT)"Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the LORD. Don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you."- Listen , this the truth , there are friends you don't need to hang out with . Saying he/she is my childhood friend is not an excuse . I have had to drop some of them . When I found "this one" is not going, where I am going . Friends that are too vulgar , immoral in character drop them . they will keep you in Egypt . Truth !!
7.1 Thess 5:18(NLT)"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."- I get tired at times , I get discouraged , "yes" . but giving God thanks always , has kept me going . just appreciating God , that I am "ALIVE" and not "DEAD" knowing that is what the enemy wants at all cost . I appreciate and thank Him for His mercies! Keeps me going .
8.Mal 3:10(NLT)"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!"- This is what I call divine insurance . If you don't want to be broke , keep paying your tithes . Satan will hit you , if you don't from experience . People that spend blood money pay tithes to the devil , hmm, that is their own demonic insurance . so pay yours to the one greater than them . Isaiah 43:13 (NLT)
9.Leviticus 6:13(NIV)"The fire must be kept burning on the altar continuously; it must not go out."- It has been one heavy battle I cannot begin to explain . But the enemy will fight you to the very end to see your fire goes out . so he can come for the finishing .he will never succeed in Jesus name , Amen. so we keep praying , we keep fasting ,we keep sowing , we keep praising God no matter what , the fire has to keep burning .
10.Roms 10:17 (NLT)"So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ."- As I type these lessons , I am listening to a message from a Man of God now ! It keeps my hope alive and strengthens my faith in Him .





PRAYER : Father open my eyes to see hidden secrets in your word in Jesus name , Amen.





you will win !






















No comments:

Post a Comment