55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Thursday 2 July 2015




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOB 14:14 (Amp)



" If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my warfare and service I will wait, till my change and release shall come."


10 Keys about this scripture +1


1.The key to receiving is "believing" . Job believed that his change will come and it did. Amen. job 42:10 (Amp)"And the Lord turned the captivity of Job and restored his fortunes, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before."
2.Despite all the odds , hope against hope , he believed his change was coming, it did. This is the key - if it happened for job , then your case cannot be a hopeless one , it will happen to you too in Jesus name , Amen. Do not doubt , but believe it . John 20:29(Amp)"Jesus said to him, Because you have seen Me, Thomas, do you now believe (trust, have faith)? Blessed and happy and to be envied are those who have never seen Me and yet have believed and adhered to and trusted and relied on Me."
3.Many a time , we allow our circumstances to discourage us. But not the man Job , he held on to God's word and the Lord helped him as he promised in Isaiah 41:10 (Amp)"Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice."
4.Despite the reproach . Job did not allow his faith in God to waiver .Job 2:9-10 (Amp)"Then his wife said to him, Do you still hold fast your blameless uprightness? Renounce God and die!
 But he said to her, You speak as one of the impious and foolish women would speak. What? Shall we accept [only] good at the hand of God and shall we not accept [also] misfortune and what is of a bad nature? In [spite of] all this, Job did not sin with his lips."
5.In the midst of his crises , he spoke positively and God honoured his word. Isaiah 44:26 (Amp)"[The Lord] Who confirms the word of His servant and performs the counsel of His messengers, Who says of Jerusalem, She shall [again] be inhabited, and of the cities of Judah, They shall [again] be built, and I will raise up their ruins,".
6.Job's knowledge of God's word , brought his deliverance . Dan 11:32b "but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." It was the "knowing" that brought about Job's deliverance. This is the key - find out the truth in God's word concerning you .
7.Job remembered how God has been good to him in the past and he held on to his faithfulness. It worked! It will work for you in Jesus name ,Amen.   Job 29:5-7 "When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me; When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street!"
8.His circumstances could not change God's appointed time for his life. Isaiah 60:22 (Amp)The least one shall become a thousand [a clan], and the small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its [appointed] time." NOTE!
9.When God's appointed time comes nothing can stand on the way . I share my testimony with you just to illustrate what I mean , I have been in ministry for 14 years by His grace , many of my friends whom I entered the ministry with ,some of them are already Zonal pastors, some area pastors. Here I was not even a "parish pastor" "lol" Amen. But I wasn't moved ,because I knew God had His own "Agenda". When it was time for me to be "officially" ordained a Minister in my Church , I observed mysteriously that despite all the odds that was coming my way from different directions , doors just kept opening , help was just coming from everywhere and I was ordained. That was when it "done" on me that truly there is " An Appointed time". It was as if I was seeing angels all over the place, working and seeing to it , that I got all the clearance I needed for my ordination . Is a day I believe , the lord has commanded for your heavens to open in any area you have been waiting upon Him for . Amen. psalm 105:19(NASB)"Until the time that his word came to pass, The word of the LORD tested him."
10.Job had persistent faith . Luke 18:8 (Amp)" I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find [persistence in] faith on the earth?" Keep asking , keep believing and keep knocking . Amen.
11.Finally Job understood Luke 21:19 "In your patience possess ye your souls.". Patience will take you to your palace .



PRAYER : Father let me not give up until my change has come in Jesus name , Amen.



BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment