55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 14 September 2015

hello , wow ...you are blessed . wow ...So sorry , I apologise again , I am experiencing  some serious network challenges . I am planning on changing networks . I have already prepared my lessons from the book of Hebrews 12:15 . So anytime you don't see me post , is not as if it is not ready , but I face network challenges . I sincerely apologise , I am looking for a way out . hopefully I intend coming out with an Ecopy of my life lessons , so you can just have it in your ipad or system anytime you need it . But I will by all means to load my lessons today as I know someone is waiting to get some lessons from it .

Please put me in prayers , the enemy is not happy . So I need your support and prayers as the Lord will lead . May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus name , Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment