55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Friday 9 October 2015




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 8:28 (NLT)




"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (MY TESTIMONY )



Many years ago , I had issues with people I thought could help me back then , but didn't. I had an ill feeling towards them and I became bitter , because I felt they where in a position to help , but they refused. I don't know about you , but I am over glad they never did and I give you my 10 reasons why I thank God that they never did. Never the less , I appreciate them , wonderful people and great to be with . But here is the key - If God does not help you , who has the power to help you . His word cannot lie . So rather than being bitter or hating someone , they are not your source , but God is . Amen. be blessed as you read .




10 KEYS HOW GOD USED IT TO WORK FOR MY GOOD.




1.If they had gone ahead to help me back then , this verse of scripture would not have made any sense to me John 15:5 (NLT)"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." Why? Guess what would have happened if they did . I would have missed knowing the power in the name of Jesus , I would have missed knowing a great and a true friend . Jesus !!
2.If people I knew in the world had helped me back then , I would not have being saved by now , because they would have been my saviour and not Jesus. I cannot imagine a life without JESUS !! I cannot imagine . It worked for my good . I found Jesus , when they didn't help me .Jer 29:13 (NIV)"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
3.If people I knew back then (rich) had helped me , by now they would have being playing
the role of a god in my life and not God the ruler of the whole universe . Today many people worship man because of the role they have played in their lives , they see them like god's and they worship them. some would even say something like I owe my life to this person not God the creator of the person. wow That would have been me !! . God saved me from it .Isaiah 43:1"But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine."
4.If people I knew back then in the world had helped me , I would not have known God the way I do now .Why? I would still be counting on them for their assistance. And guess" what would have happened at the end .Jer 17:5"Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." it would have turned into a curse at the end .see verse 6 (GWT)"He will be like a bush in the wilderness. He will not see when something good comes. He will live in the dry places in the desert, in a salty land where no one can live."
5.If this people had helped me ,I would have missed one of the greatest principles in scripture .FAITH . hmm...Thank God I can use my faith today !! Matt 21:21 (ESV)"And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen."
6.If people I knew back then had helped , maybe by now I would have being running around
seeking for people to pray for me with money not with faith . But thank God today , I can pray well by His grace . Amen. James 5:16 (NASB)"Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much."
7.If people I knew then had help , pride would have being the controller of my life and not Jesus the author of life . And what would have happened ? Himself would have resisted by progress and not even the enemy . 1 Peter 5:5 (NIV)"In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."
8.If people I knew then had helped ,rather then run errands for God , I would have being
running unholy errands for them .And what if the rapture where to take place at such times ? God forbid ! I thank my God today I am saved and getting prepared for His coming . James 5:8 (NASB)"You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near."
9.If people I knew back then had helped , I would not have known my true brothers and sisters in the lord , but still be hanging with those not ready for the heavenly call. Light and darkness don't mix . 2 Cor 6:14 (Amp)" Do not be unequally bound together with unbelievers [do not make mismatched alliances with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership can righteousness have with lawlessness? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
10. If people I knew had helped back then , where else do you think I would have being ? still partying in the clubs and wasting my life away and you won't be reading this today and getting encouraged .So thank God if you are going through what I went through , God is using it to work for your good . trust Him . Amen. Remember Joseph in scripture , it worked for his good . Gen 50:20 (Amp)"As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present outcome, that many people would be kept alive [as they are this day]."



Pray like this with me , father I thank you that today what I am going through is all working for my good in Jesus mighty name I give Him thanks , Amen. clap for Jesus !!




you are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment