55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 30 November 2015




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 4:18 (NIV)




"Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be."




10 KEYS - HOPING AGAINST HOPE THE ELEVENTH HOUR !




1. Faith - you just need to trust God and have faith in what He has promised you . Now what is faith ? NLT version of Heb 11:1a says " Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen ." Listen
if you doubt your faith , you would lose hope,remember what Jesus told the disciples in Mark 11:22(Amp) "And Jesus ,replying, said to them , Have faith in God [ constantly ]. Amen.

2.Trust - your trust is what God uses to unlock your miracle . you just need to trust Him on this one, when you can't even see anything like hope in sight. hear what scripture says in the book of Psalm 62:8 (NLT)"O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him , for God is our refuge." The key is trusting Him at all times. Now here is the key that unlocks it . Psalm 37:40 - The reason why He will do it is for the simple truth that you " "trust" Him. period! Psalm 37:40 "And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him."
3.Knowledge - One thing I know will sustain you against all hope is what you know about the truth in God's word . If what you know is small your strenght will be small (Prov 24:10) but if what you know is much , just like Abraham against all hope bible says his faith was strong and he kept giving glory to God.you would not lose hope. why? you already know your situation will definitely change for the better . Amen. Job said in the book of Job 14:14 (Amp)"If a man dies, will he live again? I will wait all the days of my struggle Until my change and release will come." What happened ? It came . yours will come too in Jesus name , Amen.
4.The voice of the Holy Spirit - One thing that has really sustain me when it looked like all hope was lost , is the voice of the Holy Spirit . As long as I heard His voice , it gave me hope . Why? See what I see "HOLY SPIRIT" - He cannot lie because His very nature is HOLY . So whatever He says , has to be the truth and this Spirit is the Spirit of our father (God ) living in us . So if God is still speaking in the midst of that hopeless case, don't ever doubt it . Whatever He is telling you is done .(Rev 21:6). And how does the Holy Spirit speak or one of the key ways you hear Him speak . John 16:13 (Amp)" But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth]. For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears [from the Father—the message regarding the Son], and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future]."
5.Encourage yourself - Don't wait for anybody to encourage you , because most time you won't even find any . So this how you do it. Remember how God has being good to you in the past and how He has saved you before in time past, use it to build up your faith in Him again .Lam 3:21(Amp)"But this I call to mind, Therefore I have hope."
6.Never be agitated /panic - There is always the tendency for you to be . Don't ! work on your peace level and choose to trust Him. John 14:27 (Amp)" Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.] ".
7.Joy - Is like an anchor . I can always advice you on this one , because it has always worked for me till date . I never allow anything to steal my joy . Even against all hope , I deliberately activate my joy in
expectation of His rescue . And guess what ? He has never failed me . Amen. key - Activate His joy/word/ promises in you and your own joy will overflow (Answers to your request) . John 15:11 (Amp)" have told you these things so that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy may be made full and complete and overflowing."
8.Remind Him of His promise - Scripture says we should not be silent , but to remind Him . Now against all hope is hard . But here is how the miracle works , when you begin to remind Him of what He has said ,His grace comes from that very promise (word) to give you hope that all is well . Isaiah 66:9 (NIV)" Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD. "Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?" says your God." What is God saying here ? would I cause you to hope in me for nothing and there won't be any change in your life /situation".
9.Take advantage of His grace - watch out for grace when it comes upon you . Once you get that spiritual energy (grace) to pray again or just to worship Him again in the midst of that hopeless situation . Listen He has come , do not delay it and say I will do it later , Do it now ! worship Him now and pray now and you will see your hope fly again like a bird in the sky !! 2 Cor 12:9 (Amp)" but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me. "
10.Finally - If you try to understand it , you miss it. (Prov 3:9) . He says in 1 Thess 5:18 (Amp)"in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this
is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus."
Key - when God says a thing , He is always right , always . So rather than try to understand why . Simply obey the God of sudden miracles , wonders , breakthroughs ,
favour's etc. Isaiah 48:3 (Amp)"I have declared the former things [which happened to Israel] in times past; They went forth from My mouth and I proclaimed them; Suddenly I acted, and they came to pass."




Prayer : Father restore my hope again lord I pray in Jesus name , Amen.

you are a testimony in Jesus name!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment