LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 64:4 (NLT) Re -post
"For since the world began, no ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!"
Before we go into the lessons , I would like to draw out a simple analogy here , so we can get a better understanding of this verse of scripture . "IF A MULTI BILLIONARIE HAS A BILLION DOLLARS TO GIVE TO HIS SON ON HIS 21ST BIRTHDAY AND HE IS JUST 15 WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE DOING TO HIS SON BEFORE THE D DAY ! SO THE MONEY WON'T GET TO HIS "HEAD" ? FIND SOME OF IT BELOW ..."
1. When God is getting you prepared for what he has in store for you , one of the first things he does , is "patience" . God is a God of patience , He is the originator of patience and for you to be like him , so you won't misrepresent Him here on earth , He needs to teach you what is called [PATIENCE] . (Roms 15:5) And I thank Him for dealing hard with me in this area ,I use to be very impatient , wanted every thing I was doing and receiving done "quick , quick" street slang would say "sharp , sharp" lol . But "NO" , that is not God's way . He wants it done with patience and done right too. Luke 21:19 "In your patience possess ye your souls." NIV Version says it like this " stand firm, and you will win life ". What He has prepared for you.
2. Experience they say is the best teacher , my respect for women today , came as a result of my experience I had with a lady many years ago . Use to think I was Mr. Wise guy ,not until I met her and it changed all that. Without proper experience , you cannot manage the kind of wealth /blessings he has prepared for you . Without experience , you can not deal with certain spiritual matters , when they confront your life. Life is too technical , that if you are not careful , a great life can become a waste due to "inexperience" . God doesn't want that for any of His children , The investment he made "Jesus" is too costly for Him to see us suffer , due to inexperience .Roms 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:" He uses the waiting period to give us that needed experience to handle the blessing he has in store for us .
3.Many of God's children are easily offended up till today .I had that same problem , when I was growing up as a young believer . lol. But when I understood from scripture how taking offence , can stop my blessing and hinder me from growing up spiritually , I had to take a U-turn back to the word and humbly obey . Heb 12:114-15 (Msg)" Work at getting along with each other and with God. Otherwise you’ll never get so much as a glimpse of God. Make sure no one gets left out of God’s generosity. Keep a sharp eye out for weeds of bitter discontent. A thistle or two gone to seed can ruin a whole garden in no time. "
4. If you have never suffered before , you will not understand other peoples suffering . It is our own suffering , that teaches us how to show compassion on others when we see them going through it . When God is preparing you for your breakthrough , He needs to get that seed into your life , so you would be a blessing to many and not your self alone . 2 cor 1:4 (ESV)"who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."
5.When God is saying wait , he needs to sow the seed of forgiveness in your heart . Many of God's children have been deeply hurt by family members , friends they trusted , cousins , in-laws etc. That forgiving them is now an "issue". How does God get you to forgive? The more you wait , the more your hardened heart becomes softer and softer , that you just say "ok God have your way , I am tired of the waiting , and I need to move on , I forgive them " Then you have this release in your spirit and whenever you think of them , rather than been bitter , you just laugh and give God all the glory for His grace upon your life. Even you find yourself praying for them. That was what happened to Joseph , he had to go in for two more years in prison, to get rid of the bitterness in his heart towards his brothers . Gen 41:51 (HCSB)"Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, meaning, "God has made me forget all my hardship in my father's house."
6.When God is working behind the scenes while you wait , He teaches you Heb 5:13,14 (NLT)"For someone who lives on milk is still an infant and doesn’t know how to do what is right. 14 Solid food is for those who are mature, who through training have the skill to recognize the difference between right and wrong." This verse of scripture depends on how fast you are willing to learn and grow . Abraham (25) years . Moses ( 40)years . David (13 years) Joseph (13)years . Jesus (30) years . I wont tell you mine (lol) He is still working .....
7. He is sending us as sheep in the midst of wolves ( Devils wearing white ) Your sense/level of discernment has to be very sharp . Otherwise , they will steal your wealth and even sleep with your wife , if your sense of discernment is poor . He needs to ensure it is sharp , so we won't come crying like a baby to him. Amen. 1 John 4:1 (NLT)"Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world."
8. When God is working behind the scenes , He needs to get your faith to that level , were you can receive the kind of blessing he has prepared for you. Faith has levels. There certain blessing you cannot receive until your faith can carry it . Zech 8:13b (NLT) "Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing. So don’t be afraid. Be strong, and get on with rebuilding the Temple!" Keep working on your faith so he can make you that source of blessing to many .
9. We all have weaknesses , my weakness might not be your own weakness . Some of us have weakness when it comes to food , the opposite sex , pornography etc. Our strength again needs to be built strongly , so when such temptations come we can easily resist the devil ."James 4:7 (NLT) "So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." The reason for this , is to help us protect our blessing.
10 . Finally , joy , joy ,joy a child of God who is not joyful always , doesn't believe scriptures . period! Isaiah 12:3 (NLT)"With joy you will drink deeply ,from the fountain of salvation.!"
Once , the Lord gets these and some other teachings like payment of tithes , honouring Men of God, prayer , fasting etc in place . Your breakthrough is not far .
I PRAY FOR YOU ; WHEN YOUR TIME COMES , IT WILL NOT MEET YOU UNPREPARED IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.