55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Thursday 23 February 2017

Hi .
I want to sincerely appreciate you first of all for your consistent visit to this blog . wow , you are such an encouragement  , knowing the hours it takes me to do this almost everyday , just to be a blessing to the kingdom . However  I feel is time to move this blog to another level , so Christians and the likes the world over can enjoy  richly the contents of this site. I intend creating a bigger and better website that will become a platform where Christians and the likes can meet in one place , pray for each other , share testimonies  and chat and at the same time read my life lessons and other great Christian articles  and most importantly a platform too for soul winning . So at this juncture I boldly ask you to support me and drive this vision of mine into reality and I know my God will richly bless you for your kind support  either materially or financially .
                This project will cost me a little way above a N100 million  in my local currency as it would require the creating , running and administering of the website . 2. Getting an office in  a proper business district .3. getting staffs who would also be on a monthly salary .3. purchasing of desk and chairs .4 . computers . 5. Advert cost 6. A fast internet connection subscription etc. and other recurrent expenditures . This is not just my dream , but your dream too as a Christian . Your support at this time would not only encourage me as you have been encouraged through this blog , but would be very much appreciated.
 If you would need my bank details /contact info of how you can help , pls find the details below . May God bless you for your support in Jesus name , Amen.

Anthony buwawa ogor.
Current a/c -1001360786   
Bank : Zenith bank ,Nigeria.
Email :buwawatony102@gmail.com

Phone: +2348102490065/ +2348128963799

No comments:

Post a Comment