LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 12:3
"Therefore with joy shall ye draw out water out of the wells of salvation".(Re- edited).
10 KEYS - THE FORCE OF JOY
1. Joy is a force in the spiritual realm.Hab 3:17,18(Amp)"Though the fig tree does not blossom
And there is no fruit on the vines,Though the yield of the olive fails,And the fields produce no food,Though the flock is cut off from the fold,And there are no cattle in the stalls,Yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the Lord;I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!"
2. Satan wants to steal your joy. why? joy is the rope you use in drawing water (promises) out of the wells of salvation ( blessings in the bible). depression /bitterness can't do it. Isaiah Isa 12:3(NASB)"Therefore you will joyously draw water From the springs of salvation."
3. Once he is able to steal your joy , faith de-activated , hope becomes hopeless , you miss your connection. Scriptures say in Mark 4:11 " And these are they by the way side, where the word (joy) is sown, but when they have heard ,Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (joy) that was sown in their hearts." without joy you cannot receive your harvest (breakthrough) go read the book of Joel 1:11-12b scriptures say " and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men"
4. Satan,s plan is to get you out of His presence , so he can deal with you . why? scriptures say in Psalm 15:11 " Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for ever more.". key - STAY IN THERE ,IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR HARVEST . REMAIN JOYFUL STILL . AMEN.
5. joy is what connects you to His pleasures ( His goodness , blessings , favour , healings etc). Psalm 16:11(NIV)"You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
6. Joy is what fuels your expectations . Have you seen a woman who is nine months pregnant ? rather than being unhappy because of her pains , she will tell you with joy that she is about to give birth her "baby|" . John 16:21(NLT)"It will be like a woman suffering the pains of labor. When her child is born, her anguish gives way to joy because she has brought a new baby into the world.".
7. Joy will outlast your problem , because it is from God and His joy has no end .Psalm 104:31"The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works."
8. Joy is a force that keeps your emotions in check . Rather than becoming angry or discouraged over an issue .joy gives you the grace to overlook it, in expectation of your reward from God by doing what He commanded you . Phil 4:4(NLT)"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again--rejoice!"
9. joy will help you to see what God is saying .why? you are in His presence . Jer 1:11,12(Amp)" The word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see?” And I said, “I see the branch of an almond tree.” Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.”
10. Joy protects your heart from bitterness . joy is linked to your faith . Heb 12:15(NLT)"Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many."
joy does not simply happen to us . We have to choose joy and keep choosing it everyday . Henri J.M. Nouwen."
prayer : Father help me to sustain my joy in the midst of my storm in the name of Jesus , Amen.
Rejoice and again I say rejoice!!