55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Wednesday 26 August 2015




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 21:15 (NLT)




"After breakfast Jesus asked Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?" "Yes, Lord," Peter replied, "you know I love you." "Then feed my lambs," Jesus told him."





10 PERSONAL REASONS WHY I LOVE JESUS/HOLY SPIRIT .



NB: Before you read this my 10 points why I love Jesus/Holy Spirit . key into this ..see yourself as the one telling me this story because He loves you the same way too . If you find the time to know Him more like I did . Enjoy it ..Love you  .




1. He is not just My Master , He is my friend, confidante who really understands me , I found out .very important. He is always with me always, you don't find people like that in this present kind of world we live in . Even when I am wrong, when I cause Him pain , He never voices it , His silence makes me know that and I adjust myself quickly. He is never in a rush to judge or condemn me .Never . Every thing He does is always with love . At times He even apologies when I feel offended or pained about a thing. Now here is where the catch is ..He does it to teach me humility ....deep humility and He knows it will make me fall in love with Him .Is like a bait .".eat it I know you would want more ". And it just triggers my love for Him the more knowing who He is ... MY MASTER !! Isaiah 30:21(NLT)"Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, "This is the way you should go," whether to the right or to the left."
2. I love Him because i found out His love is so deep and real. 'so true' . He means everything He says . And If He has not granted my request , He makes me know that and He makes me know what and how I should ask for it again or He might say wait for the right time . simple. No stress , no dragging , simply done . John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."
3. I found out he is crazily in love with me/ us, but many of His children don't know that yet. So they find it hard to believe Him at times. He loves those who believe Him . I tell you He does ,wow from experience . .John 11:40 (NLT)"Jesus responded, "Didn't I tell you that you would see God's glory if you believe?"
4. So willing and so loving to give us 'anything' good we desire. I don't know about others , but from experience , any time He refuses is because He wants to bless me with something better and He does . Always. Anytime I give Him something , He always respond by giving me something better in return again . Now that is true love . Psalm 37:4NLT)"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires."
5. He is my biggest intercessor/ mediator., if not for Him, you won't be reading this. I know what He does for me everyday. The enemy I know would have sent me to an early grave , if not for Him . Luke 22:32(NLT)"But I have pleaded in prayer for you, Simon, that your faith should not fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen your brothers."
6. While He is at work in your life, you won't even here him speak, even while we are shouting and complaining, at the end He brings to your knowledge what he has done in and for you. Phil 1:6 (NLT)"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
7. In the world we live in, you can hardly find someone who has your genuine interest at 'heart' but not Jesus. He is very interested in you and me . very well ! .Psalm 121:3"He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber."
8. When I am in pain, He is there, just there in silence giving me His word to encourage me. And I appreciate that a lot .Knowing who my adversary is .John 14:26 (NLT)"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
9. Though He is Jesus , my father and Lord of the universe, yet He has never robbed it on my face. Always acting like any other friend. funny, loving and He cares, at times He would say, lets go out for a drink especially when i am weary and out. He can just say something like 'Tony go and buy your favourite chocolates now and He knows i will definitely laugh when He says that. He is so real and loving. I know my wife and kids are going to experience same too what he has taught me. Amen. Eph 5:25 (NIV)"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." I say to myself ..that my wife should be ready to hold her ribs ..because this man will  crack those ribs up with joy and laughter . Amen.
10. When I am  in His presence, He makes me to enjoy His 'sweetness'. His word is like  sugar mixed with fresh honey when I speak it .Psalm 119:103 (NLT)"How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey.". love , love , love .





Jesus I love you and I am proud to tell the world I love you JESUS !!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment