55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 31 August 2015




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 18:17 (NIV)


"He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me."




10 KEYS YOUR STRONG ENEMIES WILL TEACHING YOU .

1.Fear of God - If there is anything I have learnt from God through my strong enemies , is the fear of God .Why? I see how vulnerable I am without God . If God should take His eyes off me for a second .I know I would be gone that very instant . To tell you the truth , it is not as if I don't get tempted to sin , but that thought that it will get me into trouble keeps me off .If God should allow it , I tell you one truth , the enemy is not tired of attacking you even for a whole day. why? they enjoy seeing you oppressed. Prov 16:7(Amp)" When a man’s ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him."
2.Trust -From experience and from my walk with the Holy Spirit , I have come to realise this truth . that trust grows more in adversity than in victory . because in adversity you don't have any option but to trust Him . And that trust will be tested by your strong enemies , when they launch an attack against you .Matt 7:25 "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."
3.The attacks of the enemy is what drives your quest for more knowledge . Why ? you anxious to look for a way out of the persecutions and consistent attacks . And as a believer , you only have one option. GOD .Jer 29:12(NIV)"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
4.Self Control - I learnt this one from them well . a good one . Why? Satan would always use them to provoke you always . the witches , those that he can easily use to stir up your anger .But this is the benefit , in the process of time , when you see you are not getting anywhere with quick provocation ..lol .you begin from that point to learn self control via the help of the holy Spirit.Because you can never get it right without His help .John 14:26(Amp)"But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause
you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you."

5.The enemy will teach you patience-Now watch - until you learn what God is trying to use them to teach you "patience" you will keep repeating that class .And the good thing about this class  is, this is who your father is even with them (your enemy), He is still patient , hoping they would repent and turn to Jesus . 2 Peter 3:9 (Amp)"The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people’s conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance."
6. Bridled tongue - wow , this one got me into trouble with them in the past . I learnt in spiritual warfare what you say can be use against you , so those joking words we speak at times like " I am dying " "I am so broke" I don't try it . Is too risky . those agents of darkness and the demons around us are all waiting for a believer to slip , so they can use his/her words against them. Prov 13:3 "He who guards his mouth keeps his life, but he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin."
7.Spiritual boldness to me comes from your knowledge of the word , which is put to test in battle . the more you use the word in spiritual warfare , the more bold you become in their presence . Prov 28:1(Amp)"The wicked flee when no man pursues them, but the [uncompromisingly] righteous are bold as a lion."
8. Prayer - I want to believe today , that if not for our many enemies , prayer would have gone into "oblivion".lol ..I tell you . I mean , when God says pray , we won't, why ? Jesus has already paid the price for it" will be our excuse. hmm.. Even Jesus had no option but to pray when he was faced with persecutions . Luke 22:44 (NIV)"And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground."
9. Sacrifice - I don't know about you , but I learnt how to sacrifice things I love to God because I was tired of the attacks , persecutions etc,. I needed a change . so I learnt from David in scripture and King Solomon , father Abraham and from testimonies of my brothers and sisters in chirst . . Gen 22:2 (NLT)"Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you."
10.Appreciating God - when you see the number of enemies after you , you would get use to thanking Him every time He rescues you from them and from then on , even without their attacks you are now used to that way of life . just thanking Him for His mercies and all He has done . Thank Him now and just appreciate Him, If He has given you the grace to read this , there is still hope for you . it is not over !! Luke 21:13 (Kjv)"And it shall turn to you for a testimony." in Jesus name , Amen.


Prayer : Father deliver me now from enemies too strong for me in Jesus name , amen.



you are blessed.!

No comments:

Post a Comment