LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 30:5 (Re-post)
"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
10 KEYS - THE TWO SEASONS OF YOUR LIFE
1. There are two seasons .The night season and the morning. Gen 8:22 (NIV)"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.". Just hang on , no matter the challenge , God has commanded , that your morning will come ! Amen.
2. You will go through the two seasons ; if you doubt not.Psalm 23:4 (NIV)"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.". You are only passing through your first season , you will surely enter into your joy in the second season in Jesus name , Amen.
3. If you are in your first season ,the second will surely come , delay is not denial , that it will not come. Hab 2:3 (Amp)"For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day." . Listen, don't allow any devil to deceive you . Your second season has been planned already for an appointed day! Hold on .Isaiah 14:24.
4. God is in control of the two seasons. Dan 2:21(NIV)"He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning." Your father is a Master strategist . Nobody can beat His Timing. Relax is all working for your good . Amen. Roms 8:28.
5. He has the power to decide , when any of the seasons starts or end.psalm 135:5(ESV)"Whatever the LORD pleases, he does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps."
6. He controls what goes on in the seasons ,particularly the first season . 1 cor 10:13(NIV)"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."
7. He uses the first season to prepare us for the second season. Roms 8:17(Msg)"And we know we are going to get what’s coming to us—an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we’re certainly going to go through the good times with him!"
8. patience is a strong key to your "survival" in the first season . why? God is a God of patience . If you are impatient , you will give up in your first season .Roms 15:5"Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:"
9. Until He sees you are matured aenough to receive your joy in the second season ,sorry love , training continues . He is a perfectionist and likes to ensure everything is done right and decently in order too. Amen. 1 cor 14:40"Let all things be done decently and in order."
10. The joy of the second season canbe found in the following scripture , if you would believe . 1 cor 2:9 ; prov 8:21 ; Eph 3:20 (Amp) wealth that this world has never known. See, pain is "bitter" , but the rewards of your pain is "sweet" . Heb 6:15(Amp)And so, having patiently waited, he obtained the promise." So hold on mate , your time is coming and pretty close to in Jesus name , Amen.
PRAYER : Father help me to know , when I am close to the end of my first season , so I will not miss entering my second season in Jesus name , Amen.
You will Testify!