55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Friday 15 January 2016







LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK of 2 COR 7:9,10



" As it is, I rejoice, not because you were grieved, but because you were grieved into repenting. For you felt a godly grief, so that you suffered no loss through us. For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death."



10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY BEHIND YOUR PAIN .


1.Pain has a way of purifying your spirit and drawing you closer to God .Isaiah 48:10 (NLT)"I have refined you, but not as silver is refined. Rather, I have refined you in the furnace of suffering."
2.Pain has a way of building up your trust in God .Why? the enemy has nothing to offer , as he is the one behind your pains in the first place. "The thief comes only that he might steal and might kill and might
destroy"
. so who do you now trust Satan or Jesus who has come to give you life and more life abundantly.(wealth in its totality)". I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." John 10:10(BLB)
3.Pain has a way of driving your faith into the deep for the unusual. Peter toiled all night long and caught nothing. when the opportunity came for him to cast down his net into the deep , he told Jesus at "thy word" I will do it again . The pain he felt drove his faith into the deep for a draught . Luke 5:5,6 (NLT)" “Master,” Simon replied, “we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing. But if you say so, I’ll let the nets down again.” 6 And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear!"
4.Pain drives you the more to pray more fervently . Why ? At such times you desperately need an answer from God . you doubt it , ask Hannah from the book of 1 Samuel 1 :10,11(NLT)"10 Hannah was in deep anguish, crying bitterly as she prayed to the Lord. 11 And she made this vow: “O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, if you will look upon my sorrow and answer my prayer and give me a son, then I will give him back to you. He will be yours for his entire lifetime, and as a sign that he has been dedicated to the Lord, his hair will never be cut.”
5.Pain can push you into a fast . It was the pains David felt in scripture that lead him into a fast . Some problems at times will not just go , until you cry unto the lord in fasting and prayers. Psalm 42:2,3(NLT)"I thirst for God, the living God. When can I go and stand before him? Day and night I have only tears for food, while my enemies continually taunt me, saying, “Where is this God of yours?”
6.Pain has a way of opening our eyes to see the vanities of life. For at the end of the day all the material things of life cannot even pay for one soul .Luke 8:25 (NLT)"And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?".
7.Pain has a way of destroying secret pride and bringing us down in humility before our maker, when we realise that without Him we are nothing . John 15:5 (NLT)"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.
Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.
"Truly without the word in your life ,nothing works .Why? we live in a demonic infested world. The word in our lives is what stops Satan from destroying us .
8.Pain has a way of driving your spirit into deep meditation , as you seek God with all your heart for relief from your pain . Jer 29:13 (Amp)"Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."
9.Pain has a way of drawing from the deep , mysteries from the word of God . Most times when I catch deep revelation from the word , it simply came out of the pain I was going through at that moment of my life . The great Apostle Paul said in scriptures 2 cor 12:10 (NLT)"That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when
I am weak, then I am strong."
Paul became who he was , from the pains he suffered . A man of great insight.
10.Pain can also lead to hatred for sin . Why? some of the pains we go through at times is as a result of our disobedience to God's word .It can be as simple as pray so you won't fall into temptation . what happened ? we didn't . so who do you blame ? Luke 22:40 (NIV)"On reaching the place, he said to them, "Pray that you will not fall into temptation."



QUOTES ON PAIN

Pain removes the veil; it plants the flag of truth within the fortress of a rebel soul. ~ C.S. Lewis



I am not a theologian or a scholar, but I am very aware of the fact that pain is necessary to all of us. In my own life, I think I can honestly say that out of the deepest pain has come the strongest conviction of the presence of God and the love of God. ~ Elizabeth Elliot



God never allows pain without a purpose in the lives of His children. He never allows Satan, nor circumstances, nor any ill-intending person to afflict us unless He uses that affliction for our good. God never wastes pain. He always causes it to work together for our ultimate good, the good of conforming us more to the likeness of His Son (see Romans 8:28- 29). ~ Jerry Bridges.







Prayer : father see me through my pains lord in Jesus mighty name I pray , Amen.







God bless you !! lots of love friend . God bless you .

No comments:

Post a Comment