LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF LUKE 5:5 (Amp version) (Re-edited)
"And Simon(Peter) answered, Master , we toiled all night [exhaustingly] and caught nothing [in our nets] .But on the ground of Your word , I will lower the nets [again]."
10 POWERFUL KEYS - IF YOU WOULD TRY AGAIN.
1.I want to encourage you from this scripture to "pray it again" . I don't know that challenge in your life , but I know if you pray it again in faith , something will happen in the name of Jesus ,Amen. Why ? Here
is the key from the book of James 5:18 ( Amp version) "And [then] he prayed again and the heavens supplied rain and the land produced its crops [as usual]. "When he prayed again " the windows of heaven was opened and the rain (blessings) came down . Amen. Pray it again !
2. Worship and praise Him again . Do it again. You never know how close you are to your testimony , until you do it again one more time . Amen. Why ? This is the key in the book of Psalm 50:23 (Amp version) " He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me ; and he who orders his way aright [ who prepares the way that I may show him]. to him I will demostrate the salvation of God." Your thanksgiving and praise is what prepares the way for your deliverance .Appreciate him one more time and see him demostrate his power in your life !Amen.
3. Sow that seed again, do it again . why? When your cloud is full, just one simple gift again ,can burst your heavens open .Why ? This is the key from the book of Eccl 11:3a (Amp version) " If the clouds are full of rain ,they empty themselves upon the earth;" One more seed can just be the very miracle you have being waiting for all these years !!
4. Give again, do not despise that seed, it might be very small , but here is the catch , God can still use it to bring in your harvest of blessings . How? This is the key found in the book of Luke 9:13a "But he
said unto them , Give ye them to eat.And they said, We have no more but five loaves and two fishes;" Amen. That was what Jesus needed to perform the miracle . Is not what you have that really does the miracle , but the obedience behind what you have. Luke 6:38a "Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure , pressed down , and running over , shall men give into your bosom." !Amen. The boy gave five loaves , he got back twelve baskets full of loaves. Don't doubt what God can do? . Give it with expectation of what you desire to get in return. Matt 9:29. May the Lord honour your faith today as you do in Jesus name ,Amen.
5. Sing a new song . Just sing a new song of praise and worship again . why? This is the key found in the book of Isaiah 54:4 "SING O barren , thou that didst not bear ; break forth into singing, and cry aloud ,
thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife , saith the Lord " Your testimonies will be more than those that already have testimonies . Sing with joy ! Sing !Amen.
6. Be joyful again . why? you can only birth the promises of God when you remain joyful.(John 15:11) And your joy is found when you meditate on His promises .Joshua 1:8 (NIV)"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
7.Forgive again , you cannot remain joyful if you continue to harbour grudges in your heart .forgive again and enjoy true freedom . Let it go , so you can have access to God's blessing .Eph 4:31(NIV)"Get rid of all
bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice."
8.Ask again - At times we get tired of asking the lord for help .Don't relent , remember the story Jesus told us in scripture of the persistent widow woman in the book of Luke 18:1-8.If you refuse to relent , you
will get it .Luke 18:8(NLT)"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."
9.Seek Him again - don't conclude it just yet , by giving up. Remember Abraham who against hope still believed in hope and he got his miracle "Isaac" at the end . Gen 21:3(NLT)"And Abraham named their son Isaac."
10. Magnify Him above that situation again . Let Him know that He is bigger than your problems , far greater than your challenges and that He is a faithful God amen. Dare Him . Eph 3:20 (Amp)"Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us,".
Prayer : Father the grace to pursue you and not to relent give me that grace now in Jesus name , Amen.
YOU HAVE WON !JESUS IS LORD !