55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Wednesday 20 April 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK 1 JOHN 4:8(NLT) Re-edited



"But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love."





10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY OF  TRUE LOVE .



1.Love is not a quick fix .but says to you "I love you , but I need you to become like me " . Gen 1:27 (Msg)" God created human beings; he created them godlike, Reflecting God’s nature. He created them male and female."
2. Love is more of a relationship , the benefits of love is what comes with the package , never the first . Matt 22:37(NASB)"And He said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.'"
3.Love - fine - tunes your character not diminish it . Isa 48:11(NLT)"I have refined you, but not as silver is refined. Rather, I have refined you in the furnace of suffering."
4.Love sees your faults in the future and seeks to correct it in the present .Job 5:17 (GWT)"Blessed is the person whom God corrects. That person should not despise discipline from the Almighty."
5.Love will tame "the wild character " in you .When I was in the world "I was wild " but Love tamed me .psalm 119:71(NLT)" My suffering was good for me, for it taught me to pay attention to your decrees."
6.Love will prune you and prune you again . "lol" until you become perfect. just like your heavenly father is perfect . Matt 5:48 (NLT)"But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect."
7.True love is associated with suffering, endurance , patience. Not really giving you a gift .Why? I can give you a nice gift , but deep in my heart , I know I don't love you,which many believe is love . " the gifts ". 1 Cor 13 (Msg)"Love doesn’t strut,Doesn’t have a swelled head,Doesn’t force itself on others,Isn’t always “me first,”Doesn’t fly off the handle,Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,Doesn’t revel when others grovel," just to mention a few . "wink" lol.
8.Love will never go , until He sees you can stand on your own (spiritual maturity ) and tell the devil to get lost without a doubt in your mind . Mark 11:23 (NLT)"I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart."
9.Love keeps two types of records . 1. The record of your victories and battles won so far and the record of areas of your life (your weaknesses) that still needs to be worked on . The rest goes into the trash can .Why is that ? Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8(NIV)"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
10.One unique thing about love is , it is "deep" .It takes you one step at a time. If it happens all at once , "lol" ,is not love , but mere physical attraction  . Isa 28:18(NLT)"He tells us everything over and over--one line at a time, one line at a time, a little here, and a little there!"


BONUS : Love is a keen observer . Teaches and observes . Teaches you again and observes . checks for any flaws that still needs to be corrected . Matt 11:1


Love quote :

" Love is a person living inside of us " (God) . ADOB




PRAYER : Father teach me how to love in Jesus name , Amen.


You are blessed !

No comments:

Post a Comment