LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF DANIEL 6:16 (NIV)
"So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions' den. The king said to Daniel, "May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!"
10 KEYS THAT IS SURE TO RESCUE YOU FROM YOUR LION'S DEN .
1. Integrity- Daniel would not defile himself with the Kings meat , which shows he was a man of strong principles. Daniel 1:8(NLT)"But Daniel was determined not to defile himself by eating the food and wine given to them by the king. He asked the chief of staff for permission not to eat these unacceptable foods."
2. Wisdom - Is hard for you to kill a man with wisdom . why? He knows what to do all the time .Daniel was one of such men . Daniel 5:11 (NLT)"There is a man in your kingdom who has within him the spirit of the holy gods. During Nebuchadnezzar's reign, this man was found to have insight, understanding, and wisdom like that of the gods. Your predecessor, the king--your predecessor King Nebuchadnezzar--made him chief over all the magicians, enchanters, astrologers, and fortune-tellers of Babylon"
3. Prayer n fasting - A man that connects with God in prayers and fasting has absolutely nothing to fear . Daniel 6:11(NIV)"Then these men went as a group and found Daniel praying and asking God for help." he had already prayed in advance before the time. lol, wow .
4. Humility - How do you kill a man , who humbles himself before his God in prayer . Daniel 6:10(NIV)"Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before."
5. Righteous- Bible says the Righteousness of the righteous shall deliver them (Prov 11:6) and this spirit was found in Daniel . Ezekiel 14:14(NIV)"even if these three men--Noah, Daniel and Job--were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign LORD."
6. He was strong in spirit - Not easily broken by challenges . Daniel 11:32"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."
7. He trusted God. . Isaiah 26:4 (Amp)" So trust in the Lord (commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, hope confidently in Him) forever; for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages]."
8. He had faith in the God he served . Jesus told the disciples in the book of Mark 11:22 (Amp)"And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly]." NB : "Constantly"
9.He held his peace. Peace is s strong weapon in spiritual warfare. why? The enemy always expects you to panic . Don't! . Job 22:21"Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee." "freedom"
10. He never complained .Phil 2:14(ISV)"Do everything without complaining or arguing"
BONUS : He still gave thanks to God , despite the fact that his life was danger .hmm . 1 thess 5:18 (Amp)"Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]."
Lion Quote :
" Never be afraid of the lion you see ,for the "lion" in you is greater " . Anthony D.Oritse -Buwawa
PRAYER : Father deliver me from every spiritual lion working against my life now in the name of JESUS , AMEN. .