LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW 15:28(NIV) Re edited
"Then Jesus said to her, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed at that moment."
10 KEYS OF THE CANAANITE WOMAN ,WHY JESUS ANSWERED HER
1.Knowledge of who Jesus was - she knew this , so nothing was going to change her mind about it . James 1:7-8" For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."
2. Despite the fact that she was not a believer . she had knowledge. And scripture says in prov 11:9(ESV)"With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered."
3. she was willing to take the insult - many children of God, we are too quick to take offence with one another .Jesus said in John 16:1"These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended."
4. She had self control .Prov 25:28 .(NIV)"Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control"
5. Her faith was in tact , because she could walk in love . How ? Love remembers no wrongs , but believes all things .Gal 5:6(NIV)"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love."
6. she was patient - she waited for Jesus to answer her . She would have walked away , but she didn't. Luke 21:19"In your patience possess ye your souls."
7. She humbled herself before Jesus , that key, opened the door for mercy . Luke 14:11(NIV)"For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."
8. She despised the shame and reproach and kept seeking Jesus .Heb 12:2 (ESV)"looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."
9. Despite the fact that she was an unbeliever , she had one thing , she believed ! John 11:40(ESV)"Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?”
10. Lets give it to her - this woman had wisdom . Matt 15:27 (NIV)""Yes it is, Lord," she said. "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table." Jesus took knowledge of this and responded by giving her what she specifically asked for . Amen.
PRAYER :Father teach me to know wisdom in Jesus name , Amen.
You shall testify in Jesus name , Amen.