55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Saturday 16 April 2016






LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 102:13 (Re-edited)



"Thou shalt arise, [and] have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come."




10 KEYS THAT CAN ATTRACT THE FAVOR OF GOD



 1.Trusting God at all times-  Is a vital key to attracting the favour of God . No matter what the challenge is, God has instructed us to trust him at all times. And from my experience , He loves it , when He sees that trust . I tell you . Isaiah 26:4"Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:"
2. Faith - God works with faith and He delights/favours those who have faith in Him. psalm 37:4 (ESV)"Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
3. Goodness- God is a lover of those who do good and He promised in His word to reward those who do good. And this key works best , when you do good , despite the overwhelming odds working against you . Prov 12:2 "A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn."
4. A willing heart -A Willing heart will always be favoured by God . Why? A willing heart will always do whatever God says . Abraham had a willing heart and God favoured Him.Gen 22:15-17(Msg)"The angel of God spoke from Heaven a second time to Abraham: “I swear—God’s sure word!—because you have gone through with this, and have not refused to give me your son, your dear, dear son, I’ll bless you—oh, how I’ll bless you! And I’ll make sure that your children flourish—like stars in the sky! like sand on the beaches!".
5.A life of praise -, will never miss the favor of God . Why? That is where He dwells . Amen. psalm 22:3"But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel." . praise is warfare . get your favourite gospel cd/video play it , dance for the Lord in the midst of that storm , fight away discouragement . Hold on to your joy and be expectant! Psalm 40:1 (Amp)"I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry."
6. A giver - A man that knows how to give will always get . Is a universal law.Giving attracts God'divine favor. Brother Paul confirmed this in the book of Acts 20:35(NIV)"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' " The secret to receiving is in the giving . So if any wants to see God's favour , give to someone a helping hand .
7.Patience - Our God is a God of patience and He loves to work with those who are patient. Why? Because what He has prepared for us eyes have not seen it or heard about it before.1 Cor 2:9(NLT)" That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him." In case you want to know what He has prepared go read the book of proverb 8:21 Kings James version.
8.Mercy- When you are a merciful person , you will always draw God's attention . Why? That is what He takes delight in , rather than judgement . Micah 7:18(NIV)"Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy." So if you take delight , in show people mercy , there is no way God will not show you His mercy/ favour . Why ? you are like Him . period!
9.A man who honors God-God will honor/favour. And we can honor Him in many ways . Through our services in His vineyard , tithes and offerings .etc. 1 Sam 2:30 (NIV)"Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained."
10.Knowledge - Why do I say knowledge ? A man of knowledge always know what to do to attract the favor of God . David a man after God's heart , always knew what to do to attract God's favour. Psalm 18:1,2 (Amp) gives us a brief hint of his secret . "I love You fervently and devotedly, O Lord, my Strength.2 The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High
Tower." hmmm......no comment! we give glory to God . Amen.


Favour Quote :

" you may not have the approval of someone who is important , but you have the favor of God" Joel Osteen 


PRAYER :Father favor me now in Jesus name , Amen. (simple )

No comments:

Post a Comment