LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 2 COR 4:18.(Amp version)
"Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting."
1. Despite the facts on the ground .Rule number 1.We consider not , we don't even give it a second thought. Why? As children of God we are under the divine guidance and Instruction from the "HOLY SPIRIT" . Scripture says in the book of Roms 8:14" For as many as are led by the Spirit of God , they are the sons of God." The Holy Spirit will always show you what to do . Amen.
2. The unseen is more powerful then the seen. why? Scripture confirms it in the book of Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created , that are in heaven and that are in earth; visible and invisible , whether they be thrones , or dominions, or principalities or powers: all things were created by him , and for him." So once you are connected to him , you can change facts into the truth in God's word with your faith in him.
3. The word of God is not negotiable. If God says it is done, it is done.we don't consider; we don't reason it , we believe it. Rev 21:6a confirms it ."And he said unto me , It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.". Let that be your daily confession . Father I thank you because it is done! Amen.
4. If you would discern from the scripture above , you would learn that the enemy/Satan loves it when a child of God gives him attention , by considering the facts on the ground.(ha,ha). Here is the key from the book of 1 Peter 5:9 (Amp version ) "Withstand him; be firm in faith [against his onset - rooted , established , strong , immovable and determined ] knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood ( the whole body of Christians) throughout the world.". when he hits you , hit him hard (twice as hard) with your faith. Do it!
5. When the supernatural comes into manifestation; what you have received with your faith "the unseen" 1. It will last forever . -your wealth , blessings . See how scripture puts it in the book of Eccl 3:14" I know that whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever:nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it: and God doeth it , that men should fear before him."
6. What we see (the facts) is subject to change by faith in the one who created the unseen and seen world. Scripture says "According to your faith be it unto you." Matt 9:29. Note : Not according to the facts on the ground.
7. The facts is subject to change to the truth , why ? this is the key- we are all spirit beings living inside a clay body, our words are spirits , which when we speak , goes into the heavenly realms to create what was spoken. See what God said in the book of Isaiah 57:19a " I create the fruit of the lips:". What you say is what God creates.
I PRAY FOR YOU , MAY YOUR EYES BEGIN TO SEE THE IMPOSSIBLE FROM TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS ,AMEN.
KEY: IF YOU CAN SEE IT BY FAITH ; THEN YOU CAN ASK GOD FOR IT.
MY TESTIMONY :SATAN WOULD NOT HAVE ME SHARE THIS LESSONS WITH YOU TODAY .LOL. THE FIRST ONE I TYPED MYSTERIOUSLY DISPPEARED FROM MY SYSTEM , WHEN I WENT ONLINE . SO I ADVICE YOU NOTE THE POINTS , FOR SOMEONE READING THIS NOW. BLESS YOU.