55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 1 September 2014

LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS 1:26
"And God said,Let us make man in our own image , after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fowl of the air , and over the cattle ,and over all the earth ,and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
I just want to single out a word from this beautiful scripture - "image".
1. The image of God is fearless .
2. The image of God is bold.
3.The image of God is full of faith.
4. The image of God thinks like God.
5. The image of God operates from the supernatural.
The key is this , no matter the trial or test of faith , never see yourself less, because I just listed five things that describes you.
Keep working on your self and keep exercising your faith in the Lord.
You will succeed! Don't give up on your self . Jeremiah 1:5b puts it this way "  as I was with Moses ,so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee , nor forsake thee". Trust Him.

I pray a simple prayer for you today , you will get "there" in Jesus name , Amen. be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment