LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 62:8
"Trust in him at all times; ye people ,pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah."
1. There will be moments of sadness , but still Trust Him. why? Because in Him lies your strength . And you need that "strength " to keep you forging ahead , no matter what. The book of Nehemiah 8:10b puts it in a better light, like this "neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength ." His word is what gives you strength . Brother Daniel in the book of Daniel 10 :19 illustrates it this way " And said ,O man greatly beloved 'fear not : peace be unto thee , be strong ,yea ,be strong .And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthen ,and said ,Let my Lord speak; for thou hast strengthen me.". The lord will strengthen you in the name of Jesus, amen.
2. At times , we go through issues in life , we just can't explain it . I mean , we say things like , why me? where did I go wrong ? how come ? You know you just can't handle it any more and you feel like just giving up. Listen ,still Trust Him , if He got you out from the first one , he will definitely get you out again from the second. All he needs is your Trust!
3. When don't see help coming from anywhere. Nobody is asking about you. At such times, Trust Him.Why? because , from my little knowledge of Him , God is always up to something at such times . Always! And again , I encourage you, Trust Him. See the book of 2 kings 3:17 "For thus saith the Lord,Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain ; yet that valley shall be filled with water , that ye may drink , both ye , and your cattle , and your beast." In your darkest moments , be expectant , because you won't even get an inkling ,that today is your appointed day for a "big miracle" .Your testimony , will be it just "happened" all of a sudden.Amen. See the book of Isaiah 48:3.
4. When you trust him , at such times , fear goes out of the door and faith comes in . And when faith comes in , your testimony is not far . Scriptures say in the book of Luke 21:13 "And it shall turn to you for a testimony ." When you put your Trust in Him.
5. When you trust Him; you are telling God you believe in Him . And when God sees truly in your heart , that you believe ; then get ready to see His glory , manifest in whatever that challenge is , Amen. Jesus said in scriptures in the book of John 11:40"Didn't I tell you that you would see God's glory if you believed?" .Good news version.
I PRAY FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME , MAY THE LORD GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO TRUST HIM AT ALL TIMES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN. BE BLESSED.