55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Wednesday 3 September 2014

LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH 1:11-12 (NLT)
"Then the lord said to me, "Look, Jeremiah ! What do you see? "And I replied, "I see a branch from an almond tree."
And the LORD said. " That's right , and it means that I am watching ,and I will certainly carry out all my plans."

1. What you see, is your faith in action . Scriptures say in 2 cor 5:7 "(For we walk by faith ,not by sight:)
2. You can only receive what you see by faith , never doubt what you see , is "there". See what Jesus said in the book of Matt 21:22 "You can pray for anything and if you have faith , you will receive it."NLT VERSION.
3. In the kingdom of God , we see first and if we believe , we receive it. Jesus said in scriptures in the book of Mark 9:23 "What do you mean , 'if I can? Jesus asked, "Anything is possible if a person believes ". NLT VERSION.
4.Never give up , when you see it, hold tightly to it in prayers and thanksgiving . Prayer works and God is honoured when you appreciate Him. Luke 18:1 " One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up." Psalm 50:23 - "But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.If you keep to my path,I will reveal to you the salvation of God."
Hebrew 10:23 "Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm ,for God can be trusted to keep his promise."  (NLT VERSION)what am I saying , Never give up on what you see!
5. Finally , Is not everything you see , you tell everybody , be wise . Scriptures say in the book proverb 13:3"Those who control their tongue will have a long life; opening your mouth can ruin everything." NLT VERSION.

WHAT YOU SEE ,GOD IS COMMITTED TO PERFORM.


 I PRAY FOR YOU , MAY THE LORD OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE THAT WHICH HE HAS PREPARED FOR YOU THIS MONTH IN THE NAME OF JESUS ,AMEN.ISAIAH 64:4. BE BLESSED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment