55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Tuesday 2 September 2014

LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 2 TIMOTHY 4:7
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course ,I have kept the faith".

1. Faith is a fight , and this fight happens within , not outside.
2. Faith speaks , if you are silent in the midst of your storms , you will be beaten terribly.lol. I tell you those demons are wicked. 2 Cor 4:13 says " We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written ,I believed , and therefore have spoken: we also believe , and therefore speak;" Say what you want to see in your life , never allow your circumstances to speak for you. Be in charge! Have dominion .See Gen 1:26.
3. Faith sees , once you can see it , then the fight begins. In God,s kingdom we see first before we receive. Jeremiah 1:11a says" Moreover the word of the lord came unto me ,saying, Jeremiah , what seest thou? " .your seeing is very important in God,s kingdom.
4. In this fight ,there are times , you would be badly beaten by depression , rejection, sorrow ,lol, " personal experience". But , I tell you the truth , is all part of the training process , keep exercising your faith and keep building up your spiritual muscles. 2 cor 16:13 puts it like this "watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong." You have to be strong , if you are going to win.
5.  Revelation 21:7 " He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God , and he shall be my son.",Hmm, good news.

I share this secret with you , everything you can ever imagine , has been prepared for us . The only way you can receive it is by FAITH! Now , this will blow you away , Mark 9:23 (GOOD NEWS VERSION) "Yes said Jesus, 'if you yourself can! Everything is possible for the person who has faith."  that is what I call an open cheque to believe "anything". Have you seen a man with three hands and six heads . laughs " just a thought", IS POSSIBLE THOUGH.

I pray for you , may your faith not fail you at the point of your breakthrough/ miracle in Jesus name ,Amen. be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment