LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HEBREW 10:38
" Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
1. Be determined never to draw back. why? He helps those who would not give up .Isaiah 64:4 (GWT)"No one has ever heard, no one has paid attention, and no one has seen any god except you. You help those who wait for you."
2.when God says not to draw back ; is simply because He has a blessing for us , that eyes have not seen .Isaiah 64:4 "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."
3.The greater the attacks and harassment by the enemy , the greater your testimony will be .Luke 21:13 "And it shall turn to you for a testimony."
4.God is full of "unthinkable overflowing kind of wisdom" from my experience with him .He knows your pain and he sees your sorrows , he has a plan and when he says something is for a purpose . If he says you should not turn back , is because he wants to make you not just a wonder , but a show piece to the world of His supernatural abilities as the Almighty God. 1 Cor 2:9 (NIV) "However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--" . The day I caught a glimpse of this revelation , friend , I beg you not to turn back is "unbelievable" . Is a revelation that God means what He says in the book of Matt 21:22 (NLT)"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.” He means "absolutely anything". Is a revelation , once you see it , you will understand it . God has given us everything you can imagine , but it is only for those who are ready to endure to the very end .Matt 24 :13.
5. The key to surviving this harsh times , is just keep rejoicing in hope and expectation , giving thanks to God always for everything. psalm 52:9 (NIV) "For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good." I LOVE THIS SCRIPTURE!
6. God does not expect any of His child to turn back ; so keep going by faith and not by sight . 2 cor 5:7 (NLT)"For we live by believing and not by seeing. "
7. When God says not to turn back is because as God Almighty , He never abandons His own. Isaiah 49:15(NLT)""Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!"
8.Do not be discourage by the reproach ; that is the reason He wants to make you a show piece to the world. Micah 7:15-16a (NLT)"“Yes,” says the Lord, “I will do mighty miracles for you,like those I did when I rescued you from slavery in Egypt.”16 All the nations of the world will stand amazed at what the Lord will do for you." Get ready, period !
9. If Joseph had given up in prison, he would have missed the position the Lord prepared for him as the prime Minister of Egypt . Just think about that ? Don't turn your back now and give up the position the Lord has prepared for you. Exo 23:20 (NLT)"See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you."
10.Finally turning back , is like proving your friends you left in the world right , that there is nothing gained in serving the Lord . Making God look like a liar . NO ! The compensation is not what you can "imagine" . Don't turn back . Your time has come in Jesus name , Amen. 2 Cor 6:2 (NIV) "For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation."
WHATEVER WILL CAUSE YOU TO TURN YOUR BACK NOW THAT YOU ARE SO CLOSE , MAY THE LORD DESTROY IT IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.