LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 41:10 (NLT)
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
1. Satan has been defeated completely . Is a fact and also the absolute Truth. This is the key . just keep practicing "NOT TO FEAR" anytime he attacks. After a while you would see how your faith have developed.1 Tim 4:7 "But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
2. In the spiritual battles of life , learn to always stand your ground , even in the midst of the storms . psalm 112:8(NIV)"Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes."
3. The enemy confronting you is known as the father of all lies.(john 8:44) . If you fear , you are only giving him the right to torment you .1 John 4:18 (NIV)"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
4.The battle has been won , stand your ground and you shall see your victory. John 11:40(NIV)"Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"
5. The conciousness that God is with you , should be entrenched deep down in your spirit . You cannot be defeated , when the Creator is the one with you.Roms 8:31(NLT)"What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"
6.Discouragement is an attack of the enemy . It shows you are looking away from the word.Matt 14:30 (NIV)"But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"
7.Your problems can never destroy you , it only hardens your faith to receive what God has prepared for you.Zech 8:13 (NLT)" But no longer! Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing. So don't be afraid. Be strong, and get on with rebuilding the Temple!"
8. It doesn't matter what you are facing now ; rejoice and be expectant . why ? Because If God says help is on the way , then Help is on the way period. psalm 46:5(ESV)"God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns."
9.Your storms can never drown you . Why? Somebody is holding your hand in the midst of that storm. Isa 43:2"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."
10.Finally the key to surviving your storms is to remain joyful and be expectant . If you lose your joy , you have missed it. psalm 16:11."Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
". key - if you want to connect to his pleasures at his right hand , joy is the key !
I PRAY FOR YOU ; MAY GOD UPROOT ALL YOUR FEARS TODAY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.