Life Manual is all about discovering life lessons on a biblical platform. Man is a spirit being created by GOD and as such man's success can only be achieved by keying into biblical lessons.
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
Monday, 19 December 2016
10 KEYS - DO YOU KNOW HIM ?
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 7:29
"but I know him because I am from him and he sent me."
1. When you don't know the God you serve , when attacks and persecution comes rather than use the weapons in the word with thanksgiving to fight back ,you doubt and begin to draw back. If you are at that level , keep working on your faith, grow more in knowledge and you will surely overcome in Jesus name , Amen. Phil 4:6 (NLT ) " Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. "
2.When you don't know the God you serve , the enemy will always mock you .Psalm 3:2 " Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah." Key - Listen to God and not the voice of the enemy.
3.When you don't know the God your serve , in times of persecution , praise becomes difficult . Scripture says inRoms 12:12 "Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;" Key- Do what the word says .
4.When you don't know the God you serve , when attacks come rather than rejoice and celebrate for what God is about to do , you go into depression and feel God is wicked . Don't be discouraged . you will overcome it in Jesus name , Amen. John 16:1 (jb2000)"These things I have spoken unto you that ye should not be offended."
5.When you don't know the God you serve , joy becomes hard in the midst of trial . worry not .you will overcome it in Jesus name , Amen. Joel 1:12 (NLT)"The grapevines have dried up, and the fig trees have withered. The pomegranate trees, palm trees, and apple trees--all the fruit trees--have dried up. And the people's joy has dried up with them." Key - deliberately stir up your joy , by thinking of the good things God has done for you in the past . He will do it again . Amen.
6. When you don't know the God you serve , your speech will always be in the negative. .Mal 3:13 (GWT )""You have used harsh words against me," says the LORD. "You ask, 'How have we spoken against you?' Key - use your words to change your situation . Say how you want your life to be and stay on it . Mark 11:23
7. When you don't know the God you serve complain and murmuring will be the order of the day in your life . But you can always work on it . Never allow it to discourage you. Our "DADDY" God is a coach and a teacher . He is always willing to help us through . Always . Amen. Phil 2:14-15 "Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,".
8. When you know Him , praise is the first thing that comes out of your mouth , when the enemy comes in like a flood . With joy and laughter you say" father , hmmm, thank you for this opportunity that has presented itself again . Thank you lord . " Then you begin to pull out the weapons of war in the word with relish and joy.Amen.Isaiah 12:3 (NIV) "With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation."
9. When you know Him , your tears turns into dialogue with Him . You just talk with Him and He talks with you and at the end of the day , you are so full of joy and laughter , that you sense Satan does not know what to do with you anymore . "lol," Amen.Gens 18:27-29 "And Abraham replied, “Now behold, I have ventured to speak to the Lord, although I am but dust and ashes. “Suppose the fifty righteous are lacking five, will You destroy the whole city because of five?” And He said, “I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there.”He spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose forty are found there?” And He said, “I will not do it on account of the forty.". God is a humorous God , laughs a lot and He is kind . whoosh..
10.When you know Him , you will know when He gives you an opportunity to sow your seed . you can't miss it . The first thing you say is father thank you and you key into it .Psalm 41:1-3 works . Amen. Prov 22:9 (ESV)"Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor."
11. When you do know Him , forgiveness is easy . why? Any time He tells you to forgive, the thought that He told you brings so much joy . why? because you Love Him and you know He will be happy with you . And when God is pleased with you ! hmmm. Amen. John 14:15 (NASB)"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments."
" When you know Him , the rest is history"
Prayer : father help me to know you more in Jesus name , Amen.