Life Manual is all about discovering life lessons on a biblical platform. Man is a spirit being created by GOD and as such man's success can only be achieved by keying into biblical lessons.
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
Monday, 12 December 2016
10 KEYS - THE POWER OF THANKSGIVING
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW 15:36-37.
"And he took the seven loaves and the fishes , and gave thanks , and brake them, and gave to his disciples , and the disciples to the multitude.And they did all eat , and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full."
1.Jesus gave thanks in the midst of gross insufficiency . Key-Thanking God in the midst of your storm, moves the hand of God against the storm. Zep 3:19 (NLT)" And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones; I will bring together those who were chased away. I will give glory and fame to my former exiles, wherever they have been mocked and shamed."
2. Jesus gave thanks because he saw it was done . what do you see? Jer 1:11a " Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me , saying , Jeremiah, what seest thou?
3. Jesus gave thanks because he had faith in God to do the miraculous . Mark 11:22 Jesus told his disciples to have faith in God like He did ." And Jesus answering saith unto them , Have Faith in God."
4. He was not canal minded. If you can't see it , you can't receive it. Roms 8:7,8 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God , neither indeed canbe. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."
5. He did not allow the crowd to discourage him.Never allow people to discourage you; you never know how close you are to your breakthrough/miracle/favor/blessing . keep giving God thanks. Roms 12:12"Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer."
6. He was not afraid of the challenge. Key-our fears always gives room to the enemy to act . Bible say resist the devil in faith and he will flee from you. James 4:7(NLT)" So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
7. There is always supernatural provision available for us , when we connect to God through thanksgiving. Psalm 50:23(NLT)" But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God."
8. Thanksgiving is a way of escape , from our wilderness experience.Roms 10:10 " For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." . What you say to God , is what brings deliverance. Thank him!
9. Thanksgiving is a seed of faith , the harvest ( your miracle) is the result of your thanksgiving of faith. Jesus said in the book of Matt 9:29"According to your faith be it unto you."
10.Jesus was not offended with God, when faced with the challenge of feeding the multitude . In our trying times or when faced with challenges , deliberately refuse to be offended with God, the temptation always come to do so, having prayed and asked for help.Key- Refuse to take offense ,it is a trick of the devil to stop you from receiving your blessings. Thanksgiving , opens the door of escape for you. John the baptist lost his head , when he became offended with Jesus. (Matt 11:3) Jesus said in the book of John 14:1 "THESE THINGS have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended." Matt 11:6"And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me."
11. Thanksgiving is an act of expectation . David said in scripture Psalm 37:4 when we delight in Him , He gives us the desires (expectations ) of our heart.
12.Thanksgiving is a cure for bitterness , envy ,etc . why? An expectant heart , cannot be bitter .why? he sees his own heart desires on the way." Lam 3:25"The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;"
13. God can do beyond what we imagine , when we give him thanks.Bible recorded that seven baskets full was remaining , after Jesus , gave thanks. Ephesians 3:20 (ESV)" Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,."
14. when you know the God you serve , it is always easy for you to give thanks.Daniel 11:32b " But the people that do know their God shall be strong , and do exploits." Be strong in faith!
" A thankful heart is a joyful heart "
Prayer : Father the grace to thank you always , let that grace never depart from me in the name of Jesus , Amen.