55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Tuesday 27 December 2016

10 KEYS - FAITH VS FEAR.

LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW  9:28-29 (NLT) AND GEN 3:10(NIV)
"They went right into the house where he was staying, and Jesus asked them, “Do you believe I can make you see?”“Yes, Lord,” they told him, “we do.”29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “Because of your faith, it will happen.”
GEN 3:10 (NIV)" "He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."
10 KEYS - FAITH VS FEAR.
1.Fear will show you what is not real , faith will show you what is real. John 16:13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come."
2.Fear will take over the driver's seat , if you allow him. Faith will give you a pleasant ride . John 16:33(NIV)""I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
3. Fear sees the "STOP SIGN" , faith sees "GO" .Exo 14:15.(ESV)"The LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to me? Tell the people of Israel to go forward."
4. Fear and "it won't work" are best of friends ; faith and "it is very possible" are best of friends .Luke 1:37"For with God nothing shall be impossible."
5. Fear says you cannot cross it , faith sees the bridge to cross it Jer 1:11-12 (NLT)" Then the Lord said to me, “Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?”And I replied, “I see a branch from an almond tree.”12 And the Lord said, “That’s right, and it means that I am watching,and I will certainly carry out all my plans.”
6. Fear says you cannot go forward ; faith hears that "voice" "keep going". Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
7. Fear leads to discouragement. Faith leads to encouragement . Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
8. faith is always full of joy . why? because faith is ever in God's presence. Fear keeps you out of His presence. Psalm 16:11 (ESV)"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
9. Fear complains . faith gives thanks unto God . 1 Thess 5:18 (NLT)"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
10. Fear cries . faith laughs . Job 5:22 (NIV)"You will laugh at destruction and famine, and need not fear the wild animals".
QUESTION ? WHICH OF THESE EXCLUSIVE CLUBS DO YOU BELONG TO ?
PRAYER :Father fuel my faith and kill my fears in Jesus name , Amen.
Get ready , you are about to enter your next level in Jesus name , Amen.
Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment