LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HEBREWS 10:23 (NLT)Re - post for someone .Don't give up !
"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;".
10 KEYS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO HOLD FAST IN YOUR STORM
1. Prayer - strengthens your confession in Christ . prayer builds up your spiritual power . Is like spiritual fuel , that can take you for some time , before you refuel again in prayer . Luke 18:1(NLT)"One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up."
2. Joy - without joy , you can't hold fast to your confession for long . Why ? there lies your strength . Neh 8:10b(NIV)"This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
3.Thanking Him continually for your expectations, and joy is that strength you need that can help you do it in the midst of all odds . Lam 3:25(Amp)"The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God’s word]."
4. Fasting - builds up your faith and strengthens your spiritual muscles which enables you to hold fast to your confession , when all hell is breaking loose . Isaiah 40:31(NIV)"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
5. Knowledge - your knowledge of the truth , also gives you the strength to hold fast to your confession , without wavering . Prov 24:5(NIV)"The wise prevail through great power, and those who have knowledge muster their strength."
6.Patience - Is what God uses in bringing your confession into the level of spiritual maturity . James 1:4(NIV)"Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
7. Trust -you just have to trust God at all times . Once this trust is there , holding fast to your confession , won't be a problem anymore .Why? you trust Him. Psalm 37:40"And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him."
8.Testimonies - Other peoples testimonies serves as a booster to your faith and it also strengthens your confession in Him the more . If He did it for others , yours is not an exception in anyway .Acts 10:34(NIV)"Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favouritism."
9.Constant study of the word -Is what you know , you can confess and hold fast to . The book of Joshua 1:8(NIV) says it all "Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
10. Finally , when the time for the harvest comes , it is not going to be by your effort or making . It is going to take place supernaturally . you doubt? Ask Joseph . When his time came , he was called . you will be called when your time comes now in Jesus name , Amen. Gen 41:14"Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh."
PRAYER : Father the grace to hold fast let it come upon me now in Jesus name , Amen.
You re blessed in Jesus name , Amen.