LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MARK 11:24 (Re -edited)
"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."
10 KEYS - THE POWER OF YOUR DESIRE.
1. If you don't desire it , you won't value it when you receive it. Luke 17:17.18(Amp)"Then Jesus asked, Were not [all] ten cleansed? Where are the nine? Was there no one found to return and to recognize and give thanks and praise to God except this alien?"
2. There are two types of desires. unholy desire and a holy desire . God will never grant you the former . James 4:3(ISV)"You ask for something but do not get it because you ask for it for the wrong reason—for your own pleasure."
3. your desire doesn't happen all of a sudden , but in the process of time. Isaiah 28:10(NLT)"He tells us everything over and over--one line at a time, one line at a time, a little here, and a little there!"
4. you can pray for anything , but if there is no dsire , it won't happen .Psalm 37:4(NIV)"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
5. Your desire is what keeps you in the place of prayer .1 Kings 18:42(NLT)"So Ahab went to eat and drink. But Elijah climbed to the top of Mount Carmel and bowed low to the ground and prayed with his face between his knees."
6. God is the one that lays the desire in our hearts , so we can place a demand for it .psalm 33:15 (NET)"He is the one who forms every human heart, and takes note of all their actions. "
7. Desire is almost like the laws of attraction .you will attract what you desire .Gen 1:27 (NIV)"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."
8. Satan also works with our desires .Gen 3:6(NIV)"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
9. As long as you have the desire , God will show you the way .psalm 32:8 (ESV)"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
10.Believe that you have receive it .Once you are able to convince your mind that it is yours , then it will be given to you . Prov 23:7a "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he ." as you think in your mind , you become .
PRAYER:Father grant me now the desires of my heart in Jesus name , Amen. NB: Believe in your mind it is already yours !