LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH 15:18(NIV)Re-post for someone going through pain . He will heal your pains . Amen.
"Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable? You are to me like a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails.
10 KEYS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR MOMENTS OF PAIN
1.One key that has always helped me , when I go through my pain , is to just simply appreciate Him , at times it is quite painful for me , but it does bring quick healing .How? He gives me a word of comfort , that stirs up the spirit of joy in me . Giving of thanks , is one remedy . it helps . 1 Thess 5:18 (Amp)" Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]."
2. Pain refines your faith in Him . At such times , who else can you trust ? But God . So your faith is being polished not diminished . Isa 48:10(NIV)"See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction."
3. Jesus gave us one very vital key here. He prayed the more . Why? I discovered the pain gets worse , when you refuse to pray .comfort comes when you do . Luke 22:44 (NIV)"And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground." He was strengthen after that. It works , from experience .
4. Another key that sustains you in your times of pain , is the knowledge of God's word in you. At such times , pick up your bible and read it . find in it , scriptures that will bring comfort to your soul and spirit and appreciate Him (Holy Spirit)as he comforts you .Luke 14:16(Amp)" And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever."
5. Learn to see the joy ahead and not the pain , it helps to heal your pain faster , than if you think of the pain more than the joy ahead . Amen. Heb 12:2 (Amp)" Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God."
6. Never be bitter . bitterness hurts the more . Have a clear conscience and leave judgment to God .psalm 103:6(NLT)"The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."
7. Thank God for your expectations. It builds your hope and changes your mood . Roms 15:13(NLT)"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."
8. Always try to remain calm , so God can speak . He will never speak when you are all worked up and fretting . 1 Kings 19:12 (NLT)"And after the earthquake there was a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire there was the sound of a gentle whisper."
9. Endurance - Is not easy at times, I agree , but it sure helps , when you are close to your testimony .Heb 6:15"And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise."
10. Go to church . it is not an excuse not to attend services or programs . At such times , let the devil know who you really believe in . Be in church and get fed with the word and with prayer . Amen.Job 13:15"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him."
PRAYER : Father heal my pain in Jesus name , Amen. pray it hard .cry unto God for your healing and thank Him in faith that He has heard you . Amen.
Be blessed .