55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Tuesday 18 October 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW 3:17


"And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."



10 KEYS - ABOUT GOD'S VOICE



1. Once you know His voice , joy is always the resultant effect . Why? you cannot hear His voice without being joyful . No ! Any time I here Him , I get excited , just to here Him speak , gives me great joy .John 15:11(NIV)"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete"
2. His voice is His presence . Gen 3:8."And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."
3. God's voice is His WILL .Isaiah 6:8(NIV)"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
4. God's voice is His confirmation . Exo 19:9(ESV)"And the LORD said to Moses, “Behold, I am coming to you in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and may also believe you forever.” When Moses told the words of the people to the LORD,".
5.Once you can hear His voice ; you become a voice .Deu 4:12 (NASB)""Then the LORD spoke to you from the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of words, but you saw no form-- only a voice."
6.Once you hear His voice , you know the way .Isaiah 30:21(NLT)"Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, "This is the way you should go," whether to the right or to the left."
7. Once you can hear His voice , life becomes pleasant ,even in the midst of your storm .How ? You are sure He will take care of things . Amen . prov 3:17"Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace."
8. Once you can hear His voice , hope rises. Jer 29:11(NIV)"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
9.Satan is careful with people who can hear His voice . Why? He knows they can do the impossible . Why ? he knows they will act on His voice once they hear Him .Luke 11:28 (NLT)"Jesus replied, "But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice."
10. Once you can hear His voice , you become a global light to your world .Matt 5:14(NLT)"You are the light of the world--like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden."

personal quote:

"His voice is His answer "

Prayer :Father teach me how to hear your voice in Jesus name , Amen.



You have already won ! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment