LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ECCL 4:1 (Amp Version)
"Then I returned and considered all the oppressions that are practiced under the sun: And I beheld the tears of the oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors was power, but they [too] had no comforter."
1. The first step is self discipline . Satan will always attack you with your weakness . The way out , is determination . You need to "just" make up your mind , that this "weakness" is going to stop .When you are serious , God comes in to help . Always .Psalm 46:1 (NLT) God is our refuge and strength ,always ready to help in times of trouble."
2. Rugged faith . No matter the demonic oppression , be rugged in your faith and keep reminding God of his promises concerning you with thanksgiving. Isaiah 62:6b (Amp version) "you who [are His servants and by your prayers] put the Lord in remembrance [of His promises],keep not silence."
3. The more word you know , the more strength you gather to fight your battle (spiritual warfare) . Demons don't understand your eloquent English , but the word of God. This is the key Prov 24:5 "A wise man is strong ;yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength." Keep studying the word day and night.
4. Don't give up in prayers , keep loading your cloud . D DAY is coming .Eccl 11:3a says " If the clouds be full of rain , they empty themselves upon the earth." Just a push and you see miraculous happen in Jesus name , amen.
5. Continually and expectantly give praises to him ; it frees your spirit from depression and discouragement and builds your faith in God. why? Scripture says in His presence , there is fullness of joy . when you are in his presence , joy is what you enjoy not saddness /depression. Psalm 16:11a "Thou wilt shew me the path of life:in thy presence is fullness of joy;"
6. Never show the enemy you are scared of him . Never! They take advantage of it and strike you harder. Jesus said fear not but only believe !Amen. Luke 8:50 "Fear not: believe only and she shall be made whole."
7. Your boldness and fearless confidence , tells them one thing; see scriptures "Don't be intimidated in any way by your enemies.This will be a sign to them that they are going to be destroyed,but that you are going to be saved ,even by God himself." Phil 1:28 (NLT). There is deliverance for you . Amen
8. Finally , some believers don't agree with this faith ; but you need to go for deliverance . Why? Some battles you can't handle them on your "own" . They are too "spiritually" technical (if there is a phrase like that ) that you need a Deliverance Minister with a higher anointing to deal with the issue and tell you what to do .
I PRAY FOR YOU ; IN THE NAME OF JESUS , EVERY DEMONIC ATTACK AGAINST YOUR GLORY AND DESTINY WILL BACKFIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
YOU WILL TESTIFY ! JESUS IS LORD .