55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 27 October 2014




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOSHUA 1:9 (Amp version)




"Have not I commanded you ? Be strong , vigorous , and very courageous .Be not afraid , neither be dismayed , for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go ."



1. What God saw in Joshua ; he never saw in himself .You have been wired for greatness ; the fact that you are facing this challenge ; is not the truth that it will not also end. Amen. Prov 23:18 " For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off."
2. God will never command you to do something ; If he has not given you the grace for it . 2 cor 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.". His grace will see you through it . Amen
3. When the battle becomes tough ; ask the lord for strenght . Isaiah 40:29 "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."
4. When God is with you ; rather then sink ; he uses that same challenge to take you to the top . Gen 50:20 "But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive."
5. When God says be not afraid ; he simply means , he already knows what you don't know yet. Isaiah 46:8-11 (Msg version) "From the very beginning telling you what the ending will be,All along letting you in on what is going to happen,".
6.When God says you should not be discouraged ; he simply means , he has plans to help you. Isaiah 41:14 "Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."
7. when God says be strong ; he simply means , he has wired you with the ability to go through it .David said in scripture psalm 23:4 " Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me". He has been wired with the ability to go through it . You can !
8.Finally , when the lord says be strong ; he is simply telling you ; you are close to your miracle . Don't give up. The battle becomes tough , when the end is near .psalm 46:5 (NRSVA Version) Puts it like this "God is in the midst of the city; it shall not be moved; God will help it when the morning dawns." At the appointed time . And the time is now ; glory to God . see 2 cor 6:2




I PRAY FOR YOU ; IN THE NAME OF JESUS ; YOU WILL NOT LOSE HOPE ; AT THE VERGE OF YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.


BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment