55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Tuesday 28 October 2014




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 41:11




"I know you are pleased with me, for you have not let my enemies triumph over me."



1. An enemy will stay with you for a while ; but not when trouble comes .They slip away quietly. 2 Tim 4:16 says "At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them."
2.He will speak fine words ; while he plots how to trap you. see how the book of Jer 9:8-9 puts it ""Their tongue is a deadly arrow; It speaks deceit; With his mouth one speaks peace to his neighbor, But inwardly he sets an ambush for him. "Shall I not punish them for these things?" declares the LORD. "On a nation such as this Shall I not avenge Myself? "
3.He will pretend to share your sorrows ; but will kill you if he has the chance. Apostle Paul painfully puts it this way " For I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. Phil 3:18. (NLT)
4.He will pretend to show you love in trouble ; but he is happy about it. Psalm 35:15 says it like this "But when I stumbled, they rejoiced and gathered together; they gathered together to ambush me. They tore at me without stopping to rest. (Net version)
5. Patience will always reveal a true enemy. One of the reasons , why God puts us to the test ; is to truly see what lies in our heart .“The human heart is the most deceitful of all things,
and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?" Jer 17:9 (NLT Version)

6. Out of the abundance of the heart ; the enemy speaks . Never take those words he says jokingly for granted; he means it . " A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart."Luke 6:45 (NLT Version)
7.The enemy has been marked for destruction at God's own appointed time .Note : Not your time . Why? There are something's he still needs to teach you about the enemy ."He reveals deep and mysterious things and knows what lies hidden in darkness,
though he is surrounded by light" Dan 2:22 (NLT Version)

8.The enemy is always someone close to you . Well that is the painful and truthful part . Amen. Psalm 41:9 (NLT Version) gives us the confirmation when David said  "  Even my best friend, the one I trusted completely, the one who shared my food, has turned against me."
9. A true enemy is desperately desperate to see your destruction . If you are not "led" , when they seek your help ; don't try it , don't . It will only bring you more painful spiritual attacks , that if you are not strong , you can't handle it . "Personal experience." see how the book of Matt 7:6 (NLT Version) puts it "Don’t waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don’t throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."
9.Finally , when you become successful , your known and unknown enemies act like friends. Be careful!






I PRAY FOR YOU ; ALL THOSE WHO WAIT TO SEE YOUR DOWN FALL . WILL WAIT FOR MANY , MANY MORE YEARS TO COME ; TILL YOU ARE 150 YEARS OLD !LOL . IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.





BE BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment