LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF LUKE 22:31-32
"Simon ,Simon (Peter) , Listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of ] you like grain.But I have prayed especially for you [Peter] ,that your [own] faith may not fail ; and when you yourself have turned again , strenghten and establish your brethren."
1.Rule number 1. There is power in persistence. If the enemy (Satan) can be this persistent in asking excessively ; don't even attempt to stop asking ; until God gives you your heart desire . Even God encourages us in scripture not to relent in our asking " you who [are His servants and by your prayers ] put the Lord in remembrance ] of His promise ], keep not silence. And give Him no rest until He establishes Jerusalem and makes her a praise in the earth." Isaiah 62:6,7 (Amp version). The Lord will answer you ; don't give up ; keep reminding God ! Amen.
2. Satan sought for permission to deal with job in the book of job 1:12 , it was granted; Satan also sought for permission to deal with the diciples of Jesus , it was granted , but Peter escaped . Whoever is seeking permission from God to deal with you , today , that request willbe denied in Jesus name , Amen.
3.The enemy is desperate to sift you like grain . Whoever is planning to make your life a mockery , your glorious destiny a shame , God will put all of them to shame in the name of Jesus , Amen.
4. The enemy never gives up easily . Today in Jesus name , may the finger of God knock down all the powers holding your destiny in the name of Jesus , Amen.
5.The enemy has powers , but God is the creator , controller and owner of all the "powers" that be, both in the heavens and on earth ! Amen." for through him , God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth .He made the things we can see and the things we can't see - such as thrones , Kingdoms , rulers , and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him. He existed before anything else and he holds all creation together." Col 1:16,17 (NLT ). He is the Boss of all Bosses. lol. relax , why are you afraid? trust him ! He has a plan that will surprise the enemy . He never fails ; this I can assure you ; he is a loving God!Amen.
6. Peter was favoured above the rest . You shall be favoured in Jesus name , Amen.
7. Peter escaped the shame ; the shame your enemy has planned for you this season , you will escape in Jesus name , Amen.
8.Why did Jesus , choose Peter out of the twelve? Because of the leadership qualities that Peter exhibited . Your character will either promote you or demote you .
8.If God does not back you up ; we are like grain in the hand of the enemy .
9. Never make the error of thinking you are too strong ; when it comes to the enemy. "lol" . The enemy can seek permission from God to test you. It happened to Peter ! And it has happened to me too. Just put your entire trust in him and ask for the grace to be humble at all times . No boasting o. Is risky! Is by grace not by your skill or knowledge. Is just God's mercies strictly!
10. I f God saved Peter ; he will definitely save you ! Fear not .
I PRAY FOR YOU ; WHAT LOOKS IMPOSSIBLE IN YOUR LIFE ; GET READY GOD HAS ALREADY DONE IT IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!
YOU WILL WIN!