55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Thursday 19 May 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HEBREW 10:23 (NLT) (Re-edited)





"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise."


10 KEYS TO HOLDING FAST TO YOUR CONFESSION .



1. Joy- Without joy , your confession won't last long ."personal experience". Joy is what gives it , that needed excitement , when you make your confession .Isaiah 12:3(NLT)"With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation!"
2.Prayer - Is what enables you to hold on to your confession or prayer is what gives your confession spiritual fuel to last .Gal 6:9(NLT)"So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."
3.Fasting - Disciplines your flesh , when you get a little bit emotional as you wait upon the lord . Paul said in the book of 1 cor 9:27 (ESV)"But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
4.Worship -Sustains your flow and helps you to keep afloat in the midst of your storms . David said in psalm 34:1 (ASV)"I will bless Jehovah at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
5.Praise -builds up your expectations . Why ? He sees to your needs Himself .psalm 67:6(NLT)"Then the earth will yield its harvests, and God, our God, will richly bless us." When praises goes .
6.Speaking in tongues - Keeps you from wavering , as it helps to sustain your faith (confession) in the midst of your trial. Jude 1:20 (ESV)"But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,."
7. Knowledge - Is strength . Grow more in knowledge of the word. scripture clearly says it in prov 24:10 "If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small."
8. Thanksgiving - constantly thanking God for it , shows that you believe . And Jesus said in scripture John 20:29(NLT)"Then Jesus told him, "You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me."
9.Acknowledgement - Phil 1:6"and I pray that the fellowship of your faith(confession) may become effective through the acknowledgement of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus." you do it consistently. Amen.
10.The power of visualization - you need to see it  constantly to confess it . Now here is the  question ? Jer 1:11(NLT)"Then the LORD said to me, "Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?" And I replied, "I see a branch from an almond tree." say what you see and let God confirm it .



PRAYER : Father help me to hold fast to my confessions in Jesus name , Amen.


You are almost there ! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment