55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Sunday 22 May 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 48:11 (Msg)
 

"Do you see what I’ve done? I’ve refined you, but not without fire.
I’ve tested you like silver in the furnace of affliction.Out of myself, simply because of who I am, I do what I do. I have my reputation to keep up. I’m not playing second fiddle to either gods or people."


10 KEYS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE "TEST"

1.Obedience - God will always test your level of obedience and from experience . "hmm" , He will test you with everything . Even to the boy that changes your Tyre when you have a flat . He might tell you to be generous to Him. give him alittle extra. The Key is this a willing heart will always do His WILL first." John 21:17 (NIV)"The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep." If you sincerely love me " obey what I tell you " .period!
2.Love - Everything on His love list in 1 Cor 13(Msg) all will be checked and you must pass all from my experience . why? God loves us so much that He wants us to grow spiritually into a more matured believer and not a babe in Christ . And it has levels .Let me mention two that I easily find amongst us believers .1 Love is not easily provoked and love suffers long . Many believers I have seen get easily offended and are easily provoked .lol  ..Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud .It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." God is kind , but He will not deposit His true wealth in the hands of a believer who is not gone through the school of love . 
3.Attitude-He places a keen interest in this one , because we represent Him here on earth . And He canbe very hard on us at times out of love  . John 15:2(NIV)"He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."
4.Patience- We can't escape this one , no matter your anointing or knowledge in the word . You must learn it , If you are the stubborn type like me in the past. .lol , He will have to teach you the hard way until you are broken ."personal experience" . Patience has its own "sweet fragrance" when it is done . hmm...Psalm 51:17 (NLT)"The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God."
5.Kindness - It is not easy ,showing kindness to people you know hate you , people who desire to see you just fail for no reason . But you must pass the test o.I get inspired to do it when the opportunity comes .why? There is a sure reward attached to it . Simple! Prov 11:18"The wicked works a deceitful work: but to him that sows righteousness shall be a sure reward."
6.Loneliness - Whoosh , many believers , especially the singles , hmm, suffer from this one . Why ? they can't really hang out with unbelievers. why? "trouble" . I went through this season of my life for some years . wow , seasons I complained to God about it , He was just silent , didnt say anything . Until I finally got the picture of what He wanted me to see . Now am just having a wonderful time in His presence . Psalm 62:5 (NASB)"My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him."
7.Giving - I found out , He is a very generous person (God) . Loves to give generously and He expects us to do the same especially towards the poor . He loves it when you give them your best things neatly packaged . Because in the true sense of it , He is the one you giving it too .Now , here is the key - When He tells you to do it and you hold it back , lol , you have not pass your test .You will have to go over that class again . "personal experience " But now , I get excited when He tells me , because I know I will have the finest of those things , when it comes . Amen. Prov 22:9(NIV)"The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor."
 8.Discouragement - This test has levels . lol , to me it is as if the more test you pass the more it comes at a higher level . But this is the key , it helps you to become strong , better , you can take good decisions now with a better understanding of matters .Joshua 1:9(Msg)"Haven’t I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don’t be timid; don’t get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take.”
9.Attacks - I use to really fret myself in the past , when Satan bombards me with his attacks , that I missed it back then,,rather than laugh at him the more , I go into my shell "sad" . But now , I would rather save that energy to magnify my God the more than to fret .Psalm 34:3"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together."
10. Forgiveness - Can be very hard at times , due to the level of pain and the closeness of the people involved . But here is the key , the deeper your knowledge of God the easier it becomes for you to forgive and "forget it" . Why? By the time , He blesses you , you can't even remember what they all did wrong . so much joy ! Amen. John 16:22(NIV)"So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy."



PRAYER : Father help me to pass my test in Jesus name , Amen.


Is your turn for a testimony in Jesus name , Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment