55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Friday 20 May 2016



LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HEBREWS 11:1 (AMP ) Re- post


"Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]."

10 POWERFUL KEYS ABOUT FAITH

1. Once you believe it , the battle begins immediately .2 tim 7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"
2. If you can just see it , it is there . you can only manifest it by faith .Mark 11:22 "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God."
3. The "bigger" the things you see, the "bigger" the faith you need to carry it . what do I mean ? can you give a 7 year old 5 bags of cement to carry ? No . He needs to grow , train his muscles , watch others carry it , learn from them and begin to rehearse it in his mind before the D DAY . Zechariah 8:13 (NLT)"Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing. So don't be afraid. Be strong, and get on with rebuilding the Temple!" until D DAY!
4. The more you study , pray , worship , listen to your spiritual fathers teach and preach , the more your faith grows .Roms 10:17 (NIV)"Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ."
5. If you sincerely love God , there is no way your faith would not grow . why? Love believes all things . Anything it catches through divine revelation , love believes it with expectation from the God of love. 1 cor 13:7 (NASB)"bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
6. If you don't speak it , your faith can't grow . speak what you believe , say what you believe , nurse what you believe by divine revelation , is just a matter of time , with hard work and practice , you will see it happen "live". Mark 11:23(NLT)"I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.". I shared my faith , with some of my brothers in Christ , they so laughed me that tears was coming out of their eyes . But I wasn't moved, I know the God whom I believe , that He can do anything . If He can do it for one of my dear father's in the Lord Bishop David Oyedepo , why not me . I also laughed at them too for their ignorance . Amen.
7.If you don't expect , you cannot receive anything by faith . some people say they believe , but they are not expectant . so what do you believe "question"? psalm 40:1 (Amp)"I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry."
8. Conviction is a spirit . When it enters you, it is so real , that it gives you that boldness to say what you believe with audacity .Matt 10:20 (NLT)"For it is not you who will be speaking--it will be the Spirit of your Father speaking through you."
9. Faith is connected to the spirit of joy . once it enters you , there is no way you will not be joyful . Is a joyful experience .John 15:11(NIV)"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."
10.Faith comes through divine revelation . Once you see it and you doubt it , it goes .To return back at some future date , if you would choose to believe it then . john 20:29 (ESV)"Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” Thomas did not believe the first time . Jesus had to come the second time to ask him the question ?




MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS ; WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN , YOU WILL NOT LOSE IT THROUGH UNBELIEF IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.


BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment