55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Saturday 21 May 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ZEPHANIAH 3:20(NIV)


"At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes," says the LORD."


10 KEYS- IT HAS BEING SET FOR A TIME ! SEE NOW WHAT I SEE HERE


1.  To you it looks impossible now, but not to God . Luke 1:37(NIV)"For no word from God will ever fail." .Never be anxious about His promises . simply believe it and be calm , while you wait . Amen.
2. What "time"? the time for psalm 126:1 (GWT) to become a testimony in your life . "[A song for going up to worship.] When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, it was as if we were dreaming.". Listen just keep doing something and don't quit believing . It will look like a dream , when He turns it all of a sudden .
3. It also means there is no way , your enemies will get the last laugh.Isa 48:11(Amp)" For My own sake, for My own sake, I do it [I refrain and do not utterly destroy you]; for why should I permit My name to be polluted and profaned [which it would be if the Lord completely destroyed His chosen people]? And I will not give My glory to another [by permitting the worshipers of idols to triumph over you]." . Why is that ? because it would make him a liar , if he allowed them . so let your heart be calm . It will turn out for your good at the appointed time in Jesus name , Amen.
4. He planned this , before your birth .Jer 1:5(NIV)"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
5. He simply incorporated your challenges into His plan . Jer 29:11 (Msg)"This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
6. God is the one speaking in this scripture . Question ? Can God speak and it will not come to pass ? so brace up . you are next in line for a miracle in the name of Jesus , Amen. Num 23:19(NIV)"God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfil?"
7. Look at the word "when" again , meaning , He has already pre-programmed your testimony to manifest at the appointed time .Isa 60:22(NLT)"The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the LORD, will make it happen."
8. Can Satan stop God ? No .listen , it means your appointed time cannot be stop by your enemies . No matter the powers working against you now . so don't throw in the towel . psalm 62:11(NLT)"God has spoken plainly, and I have heard it many times: Power, O God, belongs to you;"
9.God is not a boaster/joker . If He says it , do not allow the storms that come to test your faith , discourage you . Why? He has control over your storms .period! psalm 4:39 (NIV)"He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm."
10. No matter what , see with your eyes of faith , what God has said , for God is committed to performing what you see in His word . Jer 1:11,12.(NLT)"Then the Lord said to me, “Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?”And I replied, “I see a branch from an almond tree.” And the Lord said, “That’s right, and it means that I am watching, and I will certainly carry out all my plans.”




 
PRAYER: Father uproot every spirit of delay from my testimony in the name of Jesus , Amen.


you are there already !

No comments:

Post a Comment