55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Friday 11 November 2016

10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY OF YOUR YOKE . PART 2



LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS 3:28 (Amp Version)
"Let him sit alone uncomplaining and keeping silent [in hope], because [God] has laid [the yoke] upon him [for his benefit]."
10 KEYS - THE MYSTERY OF YOUR YOKE . PART 2

1. The yoke is your invisible teacher . You can't teach what you have not experienced or encourage others from what you have no knowledge about. Roms 5:3,4" And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:"
2 . The yoke kills bad character traits like pride and arrogance.Dan 4:37(NIV)" Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble."
3. The yoke prepares you for heaven. Eph 5:27(NIV)" and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless."
4. Until you have been properly trained , sorry , the yoke remains . Why? the flesh is wild and at times is the yoke that God allows that can tame it . Paul was given a torn in his flesh .2 Cor 12:8,9(NIV) Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. " But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
5. The yoke teaches you about the love and faithfulness of God. Psalm 89:8(NIV)" Who is like you, LORD God Almighty? You, LORD, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you."
6.The yoke brings out your gift / talents . It comes to stir it up in you. At times you never know what you can do , until you have an "issue" .2 Tim 1:6(NLT)" This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you."
7. The yoke at the end of the day , makes you a Master over it. why and how ? because in it you have been properly trained , you know what to do if you ever see that yoke again . Jesus always knew what to do in the face of defeat . He said this in front of Lazarus grave . "Father I thank you "  He used the power of thanksgiving .John 11:41(NIV)" So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me."
8. Your wealth of experience is hidden inside the yoke. Jesus learnt obedience from what He suffered. Heb 5:8(NIV)" Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered"
9 . God pays handsomely , when he is through with your training . Heb 10:35-36 (Amp version)" Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away and enjoy to the full] what is promised."
10.The yoke shows your helplessness without God . John 15:5(NIV)" "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
Personal quote:
"The mystery of your gift is inside your toke "
Prayer : Father help me to pass every test in my life in the name of Jesus , Amen.
you re blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment