Life Manual is all about discovering life lessons on a biblical platform. Man is a spirit being created by GOD and as such man's success can only be achieved by keying into biblical lessons.
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
10 KEYS PLUS 1 - THE MYSTERY BEHIND YOUR WALLS OF JERICHO
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOSHUA 6:3-4 (Amp)
"You shall march around the enclosure, all the men of war going around the city once. This you shall do for six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams’ horns; and on the seventh day you shall march around the enclosure seven times, and the priests shall blow the trumpets"
1.The power of preparation- They needed to prepare themselves for the task . without preparation ,victory cannot be accomplished. Eph 6:15 (Amp)" And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace."
2.The power of imagination - What you cannot imagine in your mind you cannot achieve . Their imagination was put to the test ,when they marched round the walls of Jericho . Gen 11:6"And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." Key- If you can imagine it , then you can achieve it . There is no limit to what you can imagine like God.
3. The power of faith - Faith is a thought in your heart of what you believe will happen . Their faith was challenged when they marched round the walls of Jericho . God used that process to build their faith in what he was about to do. Your going round your walls of Jericho "challenge" is what God uses to build your faith for victory . Key- stop complaining and keep marching round by faith .why? Once you can see your victory , it will be hard for the enemy to stop you.. One thing that can never fail is your faith . Why? God gave it to you. .(Roms 12:3) , Amen. what is faith ? Heb 11:1 (NLT)"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see."
4. The power of the mind - God used the march round the walls of Jericho to renew their mind-set. why? The walls of Jericho was an impossible task to the carnal mind .The flesh will never bring your walls of Jericho down ,but renewing your mind again and again with the word so you can easily see what God sees .Roms 12:2 (NLT)"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."
5. The power of confidence - If you lose your confidence , you will never be able to conquer your enemy . The more you march round him , the more your confidence grows, that you see it all of a sudden, you can defeat this enemy (whatever it is ) in your life , Amen. The Men of Jericho needed that confidence when they marched round the walls of Jericho.Heb 10:35(HCSB)"So don't throw away your confidence, which has a great reward."
6.The power of obedience - Until our own obedience is complete . God can not avenge the disobedience of our enemies who mock us daily . They needed that complete obedience in their march around the walls of Jericho. 2 Cor 10:6 (ESV)"being ready to punish every disobedience, when your obedience is complete."
7.The power of silence - Their silence for six days , was to prepare them for the shout on the seventh day. How do I know this , see what the book of Isaiah 30:15 (DRB) says "For thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel: If you return and be quiet, you shall be saved: in silence and in hope shall your strength be. And you would not: ". Whenever you complain when you march round your walls of Jericho , you lose strength .They needed that strength for the shout on the seventh day.Key- Keep silent until the day God has prepared for your shout "victory". why? your tongue is like a wild fire , if not tamed can ruin your victory . (James 3:6; Prov 13:3)
8.The power of unity - A nation that is united cannot be defeated .The more they went round Jericho for six days the more they were united for the victory . Their thinking became one , their mind became one . Eph 4:3 (NLT)"Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace."
9. The power of focus - What you focus on , you will always achieve. When you keep going round a particular thing ,it builds your focus around it rather than diminish it .Focus helps you to strategise and plan effectively. John 4:34(NIV)""My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work."
10. The power of a Shout . Satan's biggest fear is when he hears a shout coming from the camp of the enemy . Why ? 1 Thess 4:16 (NLT)"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves." .Jesus said He is going to come with a shout .A shout is a sign of victory .
BONUS: The power of patience - Marching round your walls of Jericho , is what God uses to kill our impatience . This is what He did to me , so I know .lol. Amen. Heb 6:12 (ISV)"Then, instead of being lazy, you will imitate those who are inheriting the promises through faith and patience.
" your Jericho is not to destroy you but to train you to lead "
Prayer-Father teach me the secrets behind my walls of Jericho in Jesus name , Amen. .