LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF I SAM 16:18(NASB)
"Then one of the young men said, "Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite who is a skillful musician, a mighty man of valor, a warrior, one prudent in speech, and a handsome man; and the LORD is with him."
10 SECRETS TO YOUR WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE
1. David learnt all these skills in his wilderness ; never overlook where you are now ; get all the skills you need to get before your D DAY !Eph 6:15 (NLT) "For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared."
2.Your wilderness is a place of preparation ; never see it as a place of stagnation . What you see matters .Jer 1:13 "The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?" see your throne!
3. Never think you are all alone in your wilderness . Jesus is right there with you teaching you the truth and how to overcome the enemy. John 8:29"The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."
4. In your wilderness , it might look like nothing is happening in your life , but God is training you spiritually and physically. Gal 4:1 (NLT)"Think of it this way. If a father dies and leaves an inheritance for his young children, those children are not much better off than slaves until they grow up, even though they actually own everything their father had."
5. In your wilderness experience , know this "truth" you are been watched by people you don't even know.2 cor 3:2 (HCSB)"You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, recognized and read by everyone."
6. Your attitude in your wilderness experience will either stagnate you or promote you to your next level.1 peter 5:5b (MEV) God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble"
7. Take advantage of your wilderness experience to sharpen your gifts /talent ; d day is coming .Eccl 10:10 (NLT) Using a dull ax requires great strength, so sharpen the blade. That's the value of wisdom; it helps you succeed."
9. Do not despise your wilderness experience ; take advantage of it to give the lord praise, David did and someone heard him. Acts 16:25"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them."
10. Is in your wilderness experience God sharpens your faith and prayer life. Heb 12:2 (NLT) "We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. "
11. It is in your wilderness experience, God prepares you for your throne. psalm 89:29" His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven."
12. The same people who mocked you , despised you in your wilderness experience , "lol" , listen , they are the very once , who will still come to bow before you and celebrate you .Isa 60:15 (NLT)"Though you were once despised and hated, with no one traveling through you, I will make you beautiful forever, a joy to all generations."
13. The unbelievers are closely watching you , if you give up now and quit , many souls that would have been won through your testimony will be lost . Don't quit ! D DAY is coming. Isaiah 48:3(NLT) "Long ago I told you what was going to happen.Then suddenly I took action, and all my predictions came true."
14. Finally , get ready , D DAY does not come with a sign or warning . It can happen any moment . even now as you are reading these lessons. Amen. 2 Kings 3:17 (NLT) "You will see neither wind nor rain, says the Lord, but this valley will be filled with water. You will have plenty for yourselves and your cattle and other animals"
I PRAY FOR YOU ; YOUR D DAY WILL NOT CATCH YOU UNPREPARED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ,AMEN.
YOU ARE BLESSED.