Life Manual is all about discovering life lessons on a biblical platform. Man is a spirit being created by GOD and as such man's success can only be achieved by keying into biblical lessons.
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
10 WAYS GOD MAKES AVAILABLE FOR OUR ESCAPE
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 1 CORINTHIANS 10:13 (AMP)
"For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.
1.Forgiveness - Is one of the ways God has made for us to escape from the spirit of bitterness ,anger , malice and hatred , that until you forgive whoever has done you wrong is like staying on one spot , when your light is showing"green" . Question ? which would you prefer , going round the same mountain of "unforgiveness" or moving on to the next phase of your life by forgiving whoever has offended you . Matt 6:14 (NIV)"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you." Key- forgiveness will move you forward , unforgiveness will slow you down.
2.Mercy - Is another route of escape . At times God waits for us to be merciful to others , so He too can be merciful to us . Why? When you are merciful to those that don't deserve it , it breaks your pride and humbles you before your God. when you are merciful to others the grace upon your life increases . mercy open doors of favor to you . God loves a merciful heart. The door of mercy is another short cut to your testimony . Matt 5:7(NIV)"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."
3.Giving - When things are difficult with us , He creates opportunities for us to give , so he can make a way for us to receive a harvest from our seed . Luke 6:38(Amp)"Give, and [gifts] will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into [the pouch formed by] the bosom [of your robe and used as a bag]. For with the measure you deal out [with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others], it will be measured back to you."
4.Praise - There are certain temptations/trials that comes at us , that praising God is the only solution .So praise is another way God has made for us to escape from our trials . Psalm 50:23 (Amp)"He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God."
5. Knowledge - Once you can find it in scriptures , catching that revelation in His word , you have escaped that temptation in that particular area of your life .How? Knowledge is strength and scripture says in Prov 11:9b(NIV) "With their mouths the godless destroy their neighbors, but through knowledge the righteous escape."
6.Study and meditation of the word - Is what you have stored in your heart that springs forth like a fountain , when you re faced with a temptation . Isaiah 59:19"So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
7. Fellowship with the brethren - This is one of the fastest ways , He makes available to us for our escape .why is that ? It is in your fellowship with other believers you get strengthen, it is in that fellowship you find help for what you re passing through , opportunity for the brethren to pray with you and so on .Heb 10:25 (Amp)"Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching."
8. Testimonies - The testimony of Jesus , is the spirit of prophecy . When we share our testimonies , we prove God's word to be true true and the enemy a liar. when we key into other people's testimonies , God is committed to doing the same for us too . How ? We are encouraged because by faith we believe , if He can do it for A he can do it for me as well . so the testimonies of others are opportunities he gives to us to escape the temptations/trials we face . Amen. Rev 12:11(Amp)"And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing]."
9. Intercession- when we pray for others , is an opportunity He gives to us to be blessed and escape from our temptations.Job prayed in scripture for his friends and the Lord turned his captivity around.(Job 42:10) .Isaiah 30:19(Amp)" O people who dwell in Zion at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you."
10. Church programs - ie. Seminars , conferences , prayer programs etc. Are solution grounds he arranges for us to be delivered , blessed and rejuvenated again .Psalm 122:1 (NIV)"A song of ascents. Of David. I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD."
" When God makes a way for your escape take it "
PRAYER- Father make a way for my escape now in Jesus name , Amen.