LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 1 COR 10 :13 (Amp Version)
"For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently."
1.Never see your temptation as uncommon ; I use to think that way , not until it dawned on me , that it is common to man .
2. Never see your temptation as if you are the only one passing through it .Lest you fall into self pity . lol , use to feel that way too . wow . how ignorant I was then . lol."If my misery could be weighed
and my troubles be put on the scales, they would outweigh all the sands of the sea. That is why I spoke impulsively." Job 6:2,3
3. Never see your situation as hopeless . As if this "thing" you are passing through is not going to end. I use to think that way too . It will end , believe me . Amen. prov 23:17,18 (NLT)"Don’t envy sinners, but always continue to fear the Lord.You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed".
4. Never doubt God in the midst of your temptation ; at times the challenge might be overwhelming ; but hold on ; it will still pass .Amen. Job survived it , you too can !"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.".Job 13:15
5. God has made a plan ahead , for your escape. Is not possible for God to abandon his own .Is the simple truth . Amen." Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Heb 13:5
6. Stand on God's faithfulness . If he has done it in the pass for you , he will do this it again." God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful." 1 Thess 5:24 (NLT)
7. His grace is always available to see you through . so let it not overwhelm you."Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. " 2 Cor 12:9 (NLT)
8. No matter the level of the temptation , lay hold on God's word . Is your anchor in the midst of the storm." Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses. ".1 tim 6:12 (NLT)
9. Patience reveals secrets you would not have known . "The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.". psalm 25:14
10.God will never allow you to be tempted beyond , what you can manage . At times it gets very tough and you say "I can't go with this any longer "; but watch this , God is in control of the switch , he knows how to regulate it to the barest minimum. "He prayed, “O Lord, God of our ancestors, you alone are the God who is in heaven. You are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth. You are powerful and mighty; no one can stand against you! " 2 Chron 20:6 (NLT)
I PRAY FOR YOU ; IN THE NAME OF JESUS , THAT TEMPTATION YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH NOW ; WILL SOON EXPIRE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS , AMEN,